Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 12:45:57 PM EDT
A buddy of mine from myspace posted this shit up and it absolutely disgusts me. This mother fucker is a poser to the core he even went as far as to steal some of other peoples photos to make it look like he was doing it. Let him know how you feel:

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=215076262
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy crap! You found someone misrepresenting himself on the Internet! Is nothing sacred anymore?

08 October, 2007: The day teh Internets lost its virginity.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What is it with people and Myspace pages? Why do you they have to get the most stupid backgrounds and then make it so hard to read?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
well he's certainly got the myspace page going for him.

don't know what you could do about it...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Gad, what a horrible link.  Not working worth a damn.  I didn't read half that stuff.  yellow print?

On the bright side, I'm headed down to Corpus tomorrow to move some antiques for my mom.  Maybe I should stop by his tattoo parlor?

I don't really care about him personally, as long as he's not posing as .mil.  I just want to see what this jerky  salesman looks like.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
well he's certainly got the myspace page going for him.

don't know what you could do about it...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
wow!!

triple tappage ftw.

don't I get a medal or something
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I think thats Dave fortiers brother

Cool skull mask he has though. I want one for Halloween

ETA he is probably a memeber here
Id look through any of the Tattoo threads to make your list of members who it might be,
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#8]
It's fucking Myspace for Christ's sake......  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#9]
so what's his ARFCOM name?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Hypocritcal poser, to be exact. From the page: "Besides, WTF is te point of lying to a stranger on the net???" Yeah, you keep saying that and make yourself believe you're the real deal, Mr. I-Have-An-Airsoft-Gun-As-My-Background PMC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hypocritcal poser, to be exact. From the page: "Besides, WTF is te point of lying to a stranger on the net???" Yeah, you keep saying that and make yourself believe you're the real deal, Mr. I-Have-An-Airsoft-Gun-As-My-Background PMC.

Did you see the picture of him holding an AK and a Hi point with an ID holder around his neck with Fake ID
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy shit.
First "Phoney Soldiers", and now "Phoney Mercenaries" ?

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I can't wait for the Congressional investigation of the Blackwater/Myspace scandal.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Scandalous!  What's the world coming to when we can't take stuff on a Myspace page at face value!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you see the picture of him holding an AK and a Hi point with an ID holder around his neck with Fake ID

It looks like one of those airsoft Walthers
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I work down at the pizza pit
And I drive and old Hundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-fi fantatic
Mild asthmatic
Never been to 2nd base
But there's a whole nother me
That you need to see
Go check out MySpace

Cause online I'm down in Hollywood
I'm 6'5 and I look damn good
I drive a Mazarati
I'm a black belt in Karate
And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious
I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious
Cause even on a slow day I can have a three way
Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online
So much cooler online

I love that song!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#21]
My faith in people has just been destroyed. Now I have to question all my mid-night chat sessions with SuperModel69. Maybe she isn't the bored Brazilian International model goddess she claimed to be. Maybe all those cyber session with her... what... what if she is really some 40yr old guy living with his mom... I ... oh... oh God.... I need to take a shower...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:23:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Awesome!!!

Check out his buddy's pics.  Nice AOW dude!

here

Very strange group of guys........very very strange.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:27:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Dude.

Lighten up.

If you don't like someone, don't talk to them.
If somebodys internet page bothers you, don't go to it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:29:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude.

Lighten up.

Sorry guess its the fact I had a friend die over there and another 2 friends get wounded, those arent counting the other acquaintances oh and of course my fathers friend who is now paralyzed after he was wounded while doing PMC work. Yeah it bothers me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Wow, that guy's awesome.

I'm totally impressed by the certificate of appretiation he has from the 82nd. Is he Brown or Root?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:42:09 AM EDT
[#26]
That M4 on the main page of his profile is airsoft.  Look at the hammer pins and the auto sear pin.  They don't match the trigger pin.  

I would know.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:52:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude.

Lighten up.

Sorry guess its the fact I had a friend die over there and another 2 friends get wounded, those arent counting the other acquaintances oh and of course my fathers friend who is now paralyzed after he was wounded while doing PMC work. Yeah it bothers me.

So, what? My brother got killed in a car wreck then I come here and I see all of these people talking about how good they can drive when I really know that they can't drive for shit. I don't get pissed off because it has absolutely nothing to do with anything, just like your buddies on myspace.

Yes, they are idiots and yes it's funny but if it makes you mad for any reason you've got issues.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#28]
A lot of cool pics there.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Wow, that guy's awesome.

I'm totally impressed by the certificate of appretiation he has from the 82nd. Is he Brown or Root?

I guess "Kellogg" was sick that day, so he gets no props.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:01:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude.

Lighten up.

So, what? My brother got killed in a car wreck then I come here and I see all of these people talking about how good they can drive when I really know that they can't drive for shit. I don't get pissed off because it has absolutely nothing to do with anything, just like your buddies on myspace.

Yes, they are idiots and yes it's funny but if it makes you mad for any reason you've got issues.

Nobody likes a poser.  Pretending to be a member of a military or para-military organization is serious business, and quite possibly illegal.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:10:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I work down at the pizza pit
And I drive and old Hundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-fi fantatic
Mild asthmatic
Never been to 2nd base
But there's a whole nother me
That you need to see
Go check out MySpace

Cause online I'm down in Hollywood
I'm 6'5 and I look damn good
I drive a Mazarati
I'm a black belt in Karate
And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious
I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious
Cause even on a slow day I can have a three way
Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online
So much cooler online

That is so true in most cases!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sitting on the couch watching Blackhawk down, Platoon, and any other war movie I can get my hands on so I can try to keep my mental edge...hows shit with you?

yeah, I noticed the same thing
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude.

Lighten up.

Nobody likes a poser.  Pretending to be a member of a military or para-military organization is serious business, and quite possibly illegal.  
Pretending to be a contractor isn't illegal, it just makes you look like a douchebag.

He may very well have been a contractor of some sort, but probably not the kind he wants people to think he is.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#35]
That's a nice airsoft gun he has on his first page background!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Guy comes across as a whackjob to me.

I mean if it were a 12 year old doing something like this, OK, I could understand their obsession I guess. But this is a grown man?

Somebody's not playing with a full deck.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
That's a nice airsoft gun he has on his first page background!

+1.  The hammer and auto sear pins are the dead giveaway.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Grin. A good friend of mine that is a PMC is one of his friends. He has quite the collection of contractor friends. Looks like he really put some work into that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Grin. A good friend of mine that is a PMC is one of his friends. He has quite the collection of contractor friends. Looks like he really put some work into that.
I'm not all that familiar with Myspace, but aren't you able to simply put people down on your "friends" list?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Oh teh nose!!!!11!!1

Teh intarwebz make lolcat cry.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not all that familiar with Myspace, but aren't you able to simply put people down on your "friends" list?

They have to accept to be your friend. It's pretty common just to accept. Doesn't mean you will bail them outa jail or anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top