Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 11:21:54 AM EDT
Global warming rules!!!!  More CFC's for everyone.  I'm off to Walmart to buy a case of AquaNet.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#1]
And it was 40* this morning in SoCal, global warming my ass.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to fall in middle America....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Al Gore warned us that this would happen, HE WARNED US!!!

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#5]
It was warm enough yesterday that I wound up putting my window unit back in so I could sleep... good grief.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Global warming.......lol

I had a great conversation with a friend of mine who is a school teacher yesterday. She believes global warming is a myth and said she wonders if it is not so much a phenomenon of climate change, but rather an issue of human record keeping. She wondered if, with our calender tracking things like leap year and adding days to the calendar every four years if perhaps our man made date book has shifted while the weather is follwing it's own natural pattern. Sort of like if your watch stopped, and then after getting it started again 12 hours later you claimed that your watch stated the time as 9:30 am, but it is dark out as is if were night time, then something is obviously wrong with the earth.

Just an interesting conversation.

call me when the war on weather starts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top