Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 11:10:36 AM EDT
link

wtf is wrong with that guy theres nothing wrong with a flag being like thats OMG GOSh!! wats
his problem...stop being rasist people we mexican just come for better jobs theres a crisest
going in mexico over population manythings happen that udont know sooo stop judging us
yeah kope trying 2 kick us out when udo ull se wat great cause we do in ur community and
country when u go 2 the market and see there no more food y becauze we mexican work in
the farms 2 bring u twe built house so u can live in we built ur roads so ucan go somewhere
udont see a white person doing thats or a asina african american justr us mexican soo stop
looking in the bad side and look at the good side ..

AND

I AGREE WITH THE LAW but we like mexico because its our country we left it for the lack
or opportunity,don't call illegals trash cause we work for you we work for less money than
others we do it faster better and cheap,we don't ingnored laws if we break them it's
because we don't get the chance to being an american,about disease i lke to know what
kind? ignorant people make me laugh,we pay taxes we don't get anything for free!

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
FUCK THEM
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Illegals not happy?  I couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
link

wtf is wrong with that guy theres nothing wrong with a flag being like thats OMG GOSh!! wats
his problem...stop being rasist people we mexican just come for better jobs theres a crisest
going in mexico over population manythings happen that udont know sooo stop judging us
yeah kope trying 2 kick us out when udo ull se wat great cause we do in ur community and
country when u go 2 the market and see there no more food y becauze we mexican work in
the farms 2 bring u twe built house so u can live in we built ur roads so ucan go somewhere
udont see a white person doing thats or a asina african american justr us mexican soo stop
looking in the bad side and look at the good side ..

go back to wherever it is you came from then kthx
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#5]
So let them all go back to mexico if they dont like it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#6]
The guy who posted  that is obviously and arfcommer (SIHPAPP)(!)
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#7]
[ ] [/ ]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#8]

...to them
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It is my troll YouTube account I created to post CatsClaw's video for ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Shut up and go pick my lettuce bitch!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#11]
fuck em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is my troll YouTube account I created to post CatsClaw's video for ARFCOM.

Cool,  I left you a comment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#13]

wtf is wrong with that guy theres nothing wrong with a flag being like thats OMG GOSh!! wats his problem...stop being rasist people we mexican just come for better jobs theres a crisest going in mexico over population manythings happen that udont know sooo stop judging us yeah kope trying 2 kick us out when udo ull se wat great cause we do in ur community and country when u go 2 the market and see there no more food y becauze we mexican work in the farms 2 bring u twe built house so u can live in we built ur roads so ucan go somewhere udont see a white person doing thats or a asina african american justr us mexican soo stop looking in the bad side and look at the good side ..

Yeah, I'll pay more for lettuce and the money I'm spending to educate you isn't working....get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#14]
if they are not happy the can go back to mexico

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
if they are not happy the can go back to mexico

I vote for go back to mexico..

"self deport" my fav. new phrase
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I love how the business owner won't say a word as to why he is doing that or why he is breaking a federal law. spineless.

I also love how they talk of charges being pressed against the man that did this...if the law enforcement would have taken care of this there would be no need for this man to have done that. the way I see it, he stood up for what he thought was right and I applaud him for that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#17]
VERY FUNNY

When SteyrAUG comes back, he is going to bitchslap whoever posted this.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Boo Fuckin' Hoo

Cry Me A River.

Besides, I believe every CITIZEN has the right to abate a public nusance.  Let Pancho press charges if he wants to live in a glass house.  I doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#19]
No wonder they feel bold.  They have the President of the United States on their side.

Thanks a lot, George.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
He's just cutting down US flags that Mezzican are to lazy to...never mind.

Yo Paco, when you are here legally, I'll consider your feelings...after I get those Burritos with extra hot sauce.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
VERY FUNNY

home.mchsi.com/~the_reaper/SteyrAUG.jpg

I spewed coffee when I saw that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#22]
boo frickin hoo.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
FUCK THEM

ROGER THAT!
+1 to infinity
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
VERY FUNNY

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Screw 'em.  

That man needs to sharpen his knife though.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
VERY FUNNY

When is SteyrAUG coming back?  I miss the insightful posts and white tile...

-Ben
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
VERY FUNNY

Why would you poke SteyrAUG in the eye like that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Omg like you illegalz n stuf kan like phuk off n die , k thx bai.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#29]
the US needs to follow Australias lead, in regard to immigration laws. We a very tough on em...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top