Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 8:54:47 AM EDT
F'd up on my scheduling, the speech I thought was Wednesday was today. Had no choice but to just eat it. 7% of my grade. Now it's impossible for me to get an A in that class. I'm seriously considering being a whiney bitch and dropping it.

Decided I should take the football tickets out of my laptop case before something happens to them, like they fall out or something. They're gone. I'm hoping they fell out at home. We'll see. 4th row, 35-40 yard line tickets vs. Oakland and Washington.

I'm trying to get a paper done, but all I want to do is light someone on fire.

ETA: Ok, it's not the crappiest day ever, but it's the crappiest day in a while, probably since my dog died in February, anyhow.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
No matter how bad it is, it's not the worst day ever. That day is when you don't get to have the next one.
Depending on your religious beliefs it could also be the best day ever.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
F'd up on my scheduling, the speech I thought was Wednesday was today. Had no choice but to just eat it. 7% of my grade. Now it's impossible for me to get an A in that class. I'm seriously considering being a whiney bitch and dropping it.

Decided I should take the football tickets out of my laptop case before something happens to them, like they fall out or something. They're gone. I'm hoping they fell out at home. We'll see. 4th row, 35-40 yard line tickets vs. Oakland and Washington.

I'm trying to get a paper done, but all I want to do is light someone on fire.

ETA: Ok, it's not the crappiest day ever, but it's the crappiest day in a while, probably since my dog died in February, anyhow.

THEEE Second you think it can't get any worse, Worse jumps on your head.

Its all relative I suppose.

living at indoors?
Relatively healthy?
Have an income?

if you answered these questions in the positive, your doing A-OK
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Whiniest post ever?
Kids are dying of cancer, or being beat to death by abusive adults.
You can't get an A, and may not get to see big men in tight pants slap each other on the ass. Grow up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Go visit a burn ward.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#6]
That aint shit! You could be living at home with your overbearning mom that wont stay out of your room, or your business.. Im mean Jeezz im 38, give me a bit of privicy mom.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That aint shit! You could be living at home with your overbearning mom that wont stay out of your room, or your business.. Im mean Jeezz im 38, give me a bit of privicy mom.

"mom, we're in the mancave!!!"
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell, I'd be happy to pass my biology and philosophy classes with a C right now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Any and every day above ground is a good day1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Go visit a child in a burn ward.

Or a VA hospital.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#11]
yeah thats not bad at a "D" stands for diploma!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"mom, we're in the mancave!!!"

Well it does look a bit like a cave.. Hmmm I might have to use this term! Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Believe me dude, It CAN get worse.

Perfection isn't achievable. Screw it, get a B in that class.

I noticed after a few weeks in school, I had my standards for myself too high, and if I ever wanted any peace of mind, I would have to be realistic about what I can accomplish.

I was pissed that I got a 94% on a math test, when I looked around all I saw was 40's and 50's.

As far as the tickets go, buy 2 more and mercilessly FLOG the people sitting in your other seats.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That aint shit! You could be living at home with your overbearning wife that wont stay out of your man town, or your business.. Im mean Jeezz im 38, give me a bit of privicy bitch.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I took my dog for a walk this morning and I stepped on a rock.

my foot hurts so bad!  This is the worst day of my life
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#16]
It usually comes in 3's too so expect at least one more thing to happen
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#17]
If that constitutes the worst day of your life, you lack perspective.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Crappiest rant EVAH!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

Keep in mind that things could be worse. Much, much, worse.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Your alive, so not the crappiest day.

glad you got the rant off your chest, now go do something about it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#22]
When im having a bad day, I remind myself, I aint in Iraq and no one is trying to kill me, no IED or rockets and I get to go home to my family. Usually cheers me right up......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top