Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 6:56:57 AM EDT
I don't know where this guy is heading, but he has big plans for this dog turd!

Bryan

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats one hard working Democrat
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I was thinking, How To Build A Better Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#3]
That's some funny shit right there!

Bryan
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:06:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The dem is the fly sitting on top supervising.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The dem is the fly sitting on top supervising.

No, just the democrat nominee...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:23:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Uh, that's a SHE, not a he.

She lays her eggs in a ball of turd.

The decomposition keeps them at a constant warm temperature, plus provides a meal of shit for them when they hatch out.

Thus, the dung beetle is a far better mother than most of the housing project baby-mammas I ran across as a social worker.

The ancient Egyptians actually worshipped the scarab (which is, or acts like, a dung beetle) because they thought it was pretty amazing that these beautiful irridescent beetles appeared to just spontaneously appear out of turds.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I have been looking for a source for them.  At one time you could by the bugs for dog waste disposal.  I need some for chicken poop.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The decomposition keeps them at a constant warm temperature, plus provides a meal of shit for them when they hatch out.
Thus, the dung beetle is a far better mother than most of the housing project baby-mammas I ran across as a social worker.

The ancient Egyptians actually worshipped the scarab (which is, or acts like, a dung beetle) because they thought it was pretty amazing that these beautiful irridescent beetles appeared to just spontaneously appear out of turds.

Sounds like you have discovered the life cycle of a Democraps.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like you have discovered the life cycle of a Democraps.

Except the enterprising, responsible dung beetle-momma goes out in the field and makes use of something she finds.  Then she works and works and works to build her own nursery and feed her young.

Democraps are spawned in huge taxpayer-funded complexes called housing complexes.  The demo-mamas merely gestate and spawn, then take no further responsbility for the care of their young.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Let me know when the "Two Bugs one cup" video comes out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I am in a world of shit....

Steve
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Wow!  Cliff Clavin posts here!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#13]
That's Ted Kennedy's personal grocery shopper.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#14]
My company doesn't allow dung beetles at work.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#15]
What's sad is that if you coated it with chocolate, called it gourmet and charged $20.00 per pound yuppies all over the country would eat it and love it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Cool bug, but regardless kill it with:
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, if those little beetles go through life whining about their shitty upbringing --

at least they won't be lying about it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Ah tail u whut.........y'alluns er funnier en sheeyutt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top