Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2007 6:27:51 PM EDT
So tonight, i talk to a girl i went to highschool with that i haven't talked with in about 6 months. The conversation turns to:

her:Are you still doing drugs?
me: What do you mean still doing? How bout never have?
her: I heard from everyone that you never get out of your house and you are always methed up.
me: Who is everyone? Give me a name so i can talk to them and set them straight.

She never gave me a name, said that she has heard it from over 20 different people in the past year. She lives back home and i would have to think that thats where it is originating from. Funny how shit like that spreads even though the only people i talk to back home is my family

I guess it doesnt matter to them the fact that in the past year i have had more drug checks and background checks, attempting to go into law enforcement than they will in their entire life.

Needless to say im rather heated.

Erick Z
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You could have a split personality and not even know ?
Yup I bet thats it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]

It sucks knowing your name is being ruined and you can't stop it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thats really what pisses me off. I could go and beat the fuck out of them *IF* I knew who it was, but then i would get arrested and it would fuck me over in my afformentioned career attempt.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
OTOH, it could be that, for whatever reason, this girl is just looking to get you riled up.
Look at this way.... twenty different people who you don't have any contact whatsoever with are telling this one person that you are a meth user?  Or this ONE person claims that twenty different people are telling her that your a meth head?  
Which one has the highest odds of being true.  Occam's Razor, my friend.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Just curious do you get yours from Alejandro? Last weeks batch was super clean.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

My ex-wife has been doing this to me for years.  All I can do is live a good life and hope the people who have been lied to take note.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yup I bet thats it.

OMG!  You mean he not only does meth, but he's a schizo?  I'm going to go tell all my friends!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
attempting to go into law enforcement

Friendly advice... don't put anyone from "back home" as a reference on your background checks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe she does drugs and she was baiting you to see if you had any?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#10]
So which personality is posting this? Charlie or Hank? Maybe you should go take a dump on her lawn.

roy d...Me, myself and Irene
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
attempting to go into law enforcement

Friendly advice... don't put anyone from "back home" as a reference on your background checks.

lol, yeah ive just used people from here, that i know well, and long time real friends.

As for her baiting i doubt it.

I come from a small town (population less than 1000) and im pretty sure the rumors are probably coming from my highschool "friends" that never got out of town, and now have nothing better to do than dock people and make shit up.

It is true i dont get "out" much. As in i dont go to bars, clubs, all the shit that people from my town that live here do. I just find it too expensive and rather pointless since i already have a good girl and i dont want to put up with the bullshit drama. And i find that by not participating in activities, and associating with idiots you have less of a chance of something happening.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you ever consider that you may get more nookie with a bad reputation than the truth?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea thats a hint that she wants to smoke your glass pipe and then maybe your other pipe.Didnt you know druggies get all the women...
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I heard Hildabeast has a penis. Just sayin', it's what i heard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup I bet thats it.

OMG!  You mean he not only does meth, but he's a schizo?  I'm going to go tell all my friends!

They say drug addicts loose their memory second after they loose...........
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Perfect reply:

"No, but I heard you are hooking now.  How is that working out for you?".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top