Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 1:34:09 PM EDT
The one catch is that you cannot use your genius to cure your impotence.

Choose.

why?

ibtp
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
stupid sex machine here.
What's the point of being smart if you can't get laid?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
pie > brains
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Goodnight Dusty! How do you come up with this stuff???

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
They make pills for impotence and if that fails there are penial implants.

Since I'm a genius I'd likely be rich enough to not cure my impotence but correct it.  Thus I can be smart and get pie.  To bad you were not smart enough to properly word the choices.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Goodnight Dusty! How do you come up with this stuff???

Ron and Fez
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#6]
In this case I defer to  my other head.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Stupid people happy. Pie make happy. Stupid and lots of pie = VERY VERY happy. No contest.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Since I'm a genius I'd likely be rich enough to not cure my impotence but correct it.  Thus I can be smart and get pie.  To bad you were not smart enough to properly word the choices.
Nope you will never have sex, or be able to beat off for the purposes of this
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So its a TMC© (The Magic Conveyor) question ..  I think it would still take off, er I mean umm nevermind
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fail.  You can't make additional requirements and restrictions after I found the hole in your scenario.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I would elect to be of average intelligence and be able to make it work half the time I want it to.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would elect to be of average intelligence and be able to make it work half the time I want it to.

CJ
smartass
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Genius. Impotent. Bitter.

I will use my genius to become Khan of the Earth. I will rule you all with a limp noodle and an iron fist. I will then use my genius to clone myself thus ensuring a never ending supply of cruel and bitter overlords to oversee your idiotic offspring while maintaining a perpetual bad mood.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question........nevermind, time to get laid again.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question........nevermind, time to get laid again.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow, I can't believe that almost half the people want to be smart eunuchs. Take it from a genius, it's not all that. If anything, you're more easily frustrated. I'd rather be as dumb as my neighbor and get laid all the time. He's happier than me, and he's not getting laid all the time. I imagine being dumb is like being drunk all the time. Blissfully unaware, got a bit of tunnel vision, decreased awareness of the world around you, able to take actions without constantly worrying about the negative ramifications... "Damn, it'd feel good to be a retard..."
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Got to go with dumb as a box of rocks and horny as a three-dicked billygoat.  Anywho, it doesn't matter how smart you are when Mr. Happy is in a warm and wet place, you only got one thing on your mind.  Damn, who the hell would want to be impotent for life, about 90% of my life is spent, a:  trying to get poon, b:  thinking about poon, or c:  getting poon.  Some people must have caught teh ghey.

Of course, what if I could be a genius and get to have "relations" with a goose, that should be the other choice, in wooden shoes of course, we must be civilized.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm a fucking genius...best of both worlds...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm a fucking genius...best of both worlds...

Maybe you're just a "sexual intellectual"
Out of coincidence, Sexual healing is on my play list right now (I like the oldies and motown you homos!)  That sounds like it should be a song lyric in it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top