Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2001 4:23:53 PM EDT
Some of them could kick just SO much ass!

And they're SOOOOOO cute!

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure that some are.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I think women have capabilities that men can't even begin to fathom.
I wish they ran the world.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree !! But the only drawback is they could only be deployed once a month, and then only for one week at a time. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Bravo Sierra.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Bull Shit is right!  Women have no place in the combat arms... and especially not in spec ops!  Look, if the military will maintain the same level of standards, and a woman can meet those standards then so be it, they have earned the right, but since standards are always lowered for them, and then once they are in, men have to pick up their slack, I say they should stay the F*ck out...

flame away...
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to agree with scipio from my experience the standards are lowered.  

in the spec ops community if you are behind the lines for a extended period of time the added distraction of trying to get a piece is a burden that would not an advantage to the mission.  

sorry.  

if they could meet the standards and ba an all women force then it might make a differance by eliminating the distraction of the opposite sex.

john
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think women have capabilities that men can't even begin to fathom.
View Quote

Like child birth.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful what you wish for...You just might get it![IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/otn/angry/nono.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful what you wish for...You just might get it![IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/otn/angry/nono.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Yea...like Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein running America??  Just shoot me NOW so I don't ever have to see that!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yea...like Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein running America??  Just shoot me NOW so I don't ever have to see that!!!
View Quote

Oh? How bout a world run by Golda Mier and Margret Thatcher?

They aren't ALL alike.

More of them would be that way if their FATHERS spend more time with them, instead of only playing with the boys and leaving them to stay with Mom and do "girl things".
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#11]
ArmdLbrl, hmmmmm!  Think this topic drifted a bit from women in SOFs to your wish for women leaders of the world!

But that doesn't suprise me!

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone always brings this up.

Standards and so called requirements
are set to the minimum
acceptable performance level.

Being able to consitently
perform at a level
far above the minimum
or required level
for an extended period of time
is the true test.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Also there is no shortage
of able bodied males
willing to
be converted into
a US warriors.

Think about this
in terms of cost of conversion.

Why were so few Singer
1911s produced?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Standards and so called requirements
are set to the minimum
acceptable performance level.

Being able to consitently
perform at a level
far above the minimum
or required level
for an extended period of time
is the true test.
View Quote

Damn,GW!  But my sister was a fencing champion, played polo, and was a reservist in the Austrian Bundesheer!  She can kick ass and pull out spleens on the internet!  Can't she be in US SOFs?

Just curious!  DaMan
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#15]
We should have a big johnson forum for this stuff so the rest of us could ignore all the instrument waving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top