BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/6/2007 9:47:06 AM EDT
Anybody had it?  Would you drink it?

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Two of the most horrifyingly bad beverages on earth, combined! What could go wrong?!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Red beer = hangover cure
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Not premixed but I've had red beer before, sure.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I would drink that only if I had eaten something that I needed to get back out of my stomach in a damn hurry...

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do beer makers keep putting out shit like that?

Miller Chill is another disgusting one.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow. I figured combining two equally-blasphemous substances would open a black hole above the Earth and end all life as we know it.

Apparently not.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
As a German told me once:  Amerikanisches Bier ist Pisswasser.

As myself is telling you:  Who cares?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Clamato =
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Not bad. I'd rather have my own V8 concoctions.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I've been wanting to try Miller Chill.  Clamato is tomato juice right? Somehow Budweiser and tomato juice do not go together in my mind.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As a German told me once:  Amerikanisches Bier ist Pisswasser.

As myself is telling you:  Who cares?

I was just sayin.  I no longer drink, but when I did, I used to like Schlitz back in the 80's until they changed it.  Michelob was OK, too.  Miller was too sweet and Bud just tasted bad.  But none of those hold a candle to Becks (light or dark) and Bass Ale.  No comparison whatsoever.  But their is indeed a major price difference.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been wanting to try Miller Chill.  Clamato is tomato juice right? Somehow Budweiser and tomato juice do not go together in my mind.

NO - It is tomato juice and friggin CLAM juice.  Gross as all get out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You'll be infected with the perma-ghey if you try Miller Chill. Nasty shit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#17]
My story with Red beer........

Woke up in Mexcio seriously hung over, I go down to the pool looking like shit and the waiter comes over and says "Damn you look hung over home boy I will bring you something" He brought me a red beer and before I knew it I had drank 4 of them
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Clamato is pretty tasty.
Red beer is pretty good-especially with a bunch of tobasco and worcestershire sauce.

Premixed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#19]
OK so who has actually tried it? so what can anyone say? sure it might be Pukey hell it's in a guzzler can so thats a heads up but without a Guinea Pig how will we know?

Leave me out of this one if it came in glass I'd try it but have'nt seen that yet
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
OK so who has actually tried it? so what can anyone say? sure it might be Pukey hell it's in a guzzler can so thats a heads up but without a Guinea Pig how will we know?

Leave me out of this one if it came in glass I'd try it but have'nt seen that yet

We needs us a volunteer.  Do it for the chilren.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Clamato = clam juice = tomato juice
clam juice = disgusting
tomato juice = disgusting
Budweiser = disgusting

Clamato + Budweiser =
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Strange !          That is all
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Pardon me while I deposit my lunch in this here trash can.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I have. Not all that good. Cheaper and better to roll your own, or just say fuck it and have a spicy bloody mary.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have. Not all that good. Cheaper and better to roll your own, or just say fuck it and have a spicy bloody mary.

Or Planter's Punch.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Toaster,I was leaning toward that when I first spied the stuff and a BIG HELL YES on the Bloody Mary
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'll be infected with the perma-ghey if you try Miller Chill. Nasty shit.
well I've been called ghey because I don't drink beer as it is.  I tried Heineken and it was enough for me for a while.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#28]
That is probably one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while. WTF would they make something like that?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Never heard of it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Say all you want, It sells fairly well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Clamato by itself is possibly the single drink I like best in the world.

Adding a LITTLE beer to it makes it even better.    Awesome.

But not Budweiser, man!  That's frog piss!   Try some REAL beer instead.

Ratio that works for me:  About 1 ounce beer to 7 ounces clamato.

Add a dash of pepper and a few drops of hot sauce and...wow.  Just wow.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I used to drink heavily, there were more than a few "Bloody Sundays" at a friends race shop after racing and drinking Sat. night.

Shove the parts off to the side and set up for the red beer and bloody marys.

We used to take it easy untill noon time then we were feeling better, got the grill out and turned the nascar race on.

After a couple of years I got interested in shooting more and going to the local shoots on Sunday.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We needs us a volunteer.  Do it for the chilren.

I'll go looking for the stuff as soon as I get off duty tomorrow.  Range report should be posted Monday if my hunt is successful.

Ragin_(boozehound)_Cajun
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#34]

I didn't think that anyone could make Budweiser taste any worse than it already does.

I stand corrected
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Red beer = hangover cure

Except that it's budweiser and aids in hangover creation due to the rice used in it...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#36]
What's good is Tecate beer, with Valentina "salsa" drizzled on top of the can with some salt and lime juice...mmMMmMMmm
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take a miller light, dump some cheap concentrated lime juice in it, a little bit of lemon pepper, and you have Miller Chill.

I was unable to make it through an entire bottle.  It was absolutely terrible.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I love red beer. My favorite mixer for it is Spicy V8.

That said, I ain't touchin' nothin' that involves a fucking juiced clam. Clamato has to be some of the nastiest shit known to man, and for some double douched dip-fuck to go and screw up a perfectly fucking fine beer (or even a goddamned Budweiser for that matter) with that wretched filter-feeder slime is a fucking travesty.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:16:52 AM EDT
[#39]
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Also, reminds me of a phone call I had a couple weeks ago:

Drunk female friend: "Hey! We're out at the bar, you should come out. I'm on my like, fifth drink already. It's a... clam digger? It's fucking great! You should have one!"
Me: "Umm... gross. You know what is in that, right?"
Her: "I think it's like a bloody Mary or something?"
Me: "Dude, it has clam juice."
Her: "No it doesn't it has Clama... Oh. Oh shit. I'm gonna throw up. I've gotta go." *click*

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:35:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't really care for Budwiper, but I love tomato juice/V8 etc.  I tried one of these the other day & actually liked it.  Made the wife pucker.  It's different for sure.  Not really something I'd drink on daily basis.  I did put a couple in the fridge for when the mood strikes me (both regular & lite versions)  Guess I'm the wierdo here.  Either that or guys are bunch of pussies.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Ha, the irony. Me and friends had been toying with the idea of trying one of those, and last night we bit the bullet and bought one to try. It was the Bud Light one, but same concept.

I was already well fortified with Sam Adams goodness, so I was game to try some of it. No one else woud step up, so I drank a swig. Wasn't as bad as I thought, but was worse than I wanted. It was more like a broth from a roast or something, not a beverage. Probably would mix up somthing similar to use in cooking, maybe boil some brats and onions and peppers in a Sam's and V8 combo....mmmm.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#42]
damn, still tasted it this morning  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#43]
I've tried it when I had one handed to me at a family member's house. I didn't have a whole lot of choice. I hope the potted fern that I dumped it in liked it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#44]
the mere thought makes me want to vomit  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Wow. I figured combining two equally-blasphemous substances would open a black hole above the Earth and end all life as we know it.

Apparently not.

somebody photochop hillary drinking it
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#46]
My girlfriend won't drink a beer unless it has that disgusting Clamato shit in it.  

Nasty stuff.  

Ruin of a perfectly good beer.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#48]
So... long, hot day, working in the yard, drinking Clamato?

Big game's on TV... a case of Clamato and snacks?

Big party... everyone pounding Clamato?

I just can't seem to make it work...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#49]
... In an authentic Mexican restaurant they are pronounced "Michelada"

Doesn't necessarily require Budweiser, I prefer mine with Negra Modelo
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top