Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2001 2:33:32 PM EDT
I need some advice.  I took my new Rock River Carbine to the range today and found I needed to raise my shot group about 4 inches.  Well the book says depress the pin and rotate the site(front site) in the direction of the arrow.  Well I depressed the pin with a round but the site will not move.  It's hard to get a grip on it.  When I got home I applied a plyers to it and got it to move by not easely.
So I quit at one click I have 4 to go.  Is there a tool made for this purpose and where can I get one.
Thanks
Jay B
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?sku=ARR%2D160&mscssid=3RSJSN2651SR2KK700SPNG1E03QS7LHF[/url]

This is what you want, unless you have A1 sights, the you want an A1 sight tool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top