Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2001 10:50:21 AM EDT
Went to the range yesterday and finally got a chance to fire my new Dissipator for the first time.

This was also my first time shooting an AR, as well.

God, I LOVE this gun! No recoil to speak of, and sweet as hell. Had two fail to feeds, but both were mag related. Cleaned some gunk out of the mags, and no problems after that.

And I definitely have to say that being able to rapid-fire off a 30 rounder without the front sight leaving the target is one hell of a bit of fun.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
hehehe....it only gets worse!

medcop
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Mag?
Bad mag, or were you using aftermarket mags?

(BTW- Wait until you try the Bushmaster "Y-Comp"
Talk about N-O! recoil....)
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Nah. USGIs I picked up of the boards. Combination of new gun/used mags. They were a little gunked up inside with powder residue and such. I cleaned them out, and oiled the springs, and they ran fine.  Want to get green followers for them, but they're gonna be my range mags, anyway, so no hurry.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my rifle,there are many like it, but this one is MINE!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Popped my cherry this weekend with my month-old Bushy A-3.

OMG!!! what a friggin' rush! Went through 720 rounds in about 2 hours.

Can you legally marry a firearm?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh, the smell of gunpowder...
Nice choice in a rifle, too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:32:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wait until you try the Bushmaster "Y-Comp"
Talk about N-O! recoil....)
View Quote

You got that right. I have shot loads of ARs with every conceivable muzzle attachment going and was impressed enought to get one regardless of blast.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep, there is nothing like AR sex what great fun it is hour's of fun just me and my rifle out in the fild it in that sexy black and that 5.56 mag well me in my camo bdu's and tac vest! Boy oh boy I thank I am going shooting after I take the kids to school.  [x]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Ahhhhhhh....the feelings of a man for his rifle. Think I'll go get Christine out of her cradle now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#10]
ya'll forget the fun part when you get her home and get the smell of hoppes.........let me clean you up Baby......
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep.  Once you had black (rifle that is) you'll never go back!

Guz
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Now you just need to cut a hole through the buttstock and put a little hair around it.

Time to Consummate the relationship...[sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top