Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2007 6:25:33 PM EDT
Lately a lot of topics have been very depressing. What we need is some cheerful stuff. Here's some good video clips that if they don't make you forget your troubles, you may need therapy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_XpyW7MEBg : American Dad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bbXgUNOws : American Dad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=idpU4UT8vc0 : Second Hand Lion’s with Robert Duvall & Michael Caine.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cuEfpUs0CM : Red vs.  Blue: Zombie Plans.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZM550EmUI : The Survivors with Jerry Reed, Walter Mathau & Robin Williams. This is the Shoot-out between Jerry & Robin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJ-3pGhuXI : The Survivors. Return from the gun store.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ShbZnx_zMA : The Survivors. Your gun is your friend.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIMMH76akKE : The Survivors. Mall ninja training.

Cheers!

EDIT:  If you want to post links, please make sure they won't get this topic locked by containing COC violations.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you still gonna run across the country?

Sorry dude but I can't get that outta my head.....you seemed so enthused.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably not. I thought about it & it just didn't seem practical.

Like wanting your own BlackHawk helicopter but not being able to have the mini-guns makes it kind of pointless.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, my heart is lifted every time I reflect on the fact that you took time out of your life to send hand crafted gifts to my daughter sfter she went to the cops on our Columbine wannabe's.  You're one of the most decent men on this site bro - and thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a story about a guy who did travel from one side of the country to the other on a horse & mule.

www.riverearth.com/

EDIT: Here's a funny clip from an old show called Unhappily Ever After.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7__6Dozdlh0 : Who's ruining America?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump because it's needed. All this "Hillary's / Rudy / Obama is going to win!" talk is depressing me. I can't be the only one.

Here's a trailer of a good movie that should be the definative AR15 movie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MosmUseSY

Sub-guns, free cars & wine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top