Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2001 5:36:32 AM EDT
What a gold plated card carrying 100% certified pure-D piece of shit.  First, he starts whining how the anthrax in [i]his[/i] office is [i]so pure, highly refined, weaponized[/i], unlike the anthrax found in Florida and New York.  Now it turns out that none of the anthrax samples found so far are weaponized, including what was in his office (they appear to be the same strain in all cases!).  Then he pulls that petty political crap by pulling the rug out from under Hastert's feet by not shutting down the Senate after it was agreed to do so, thereby again trying to elevate himself to the front at the expense of others, making political hay in the midst of national crisis.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he planted the anthrax himself just for the publicity.  Here's to you, Tommy Boy:  [:!:]

Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If I ever get the chance to meet someone from South Dakota (other than Dick Armey (R-TX) who was born there) I want to ask them how they could vote for George W. for President with more then 57% of the vote, and yet elect that douchebag Daschle to the Senate.

He is personally holding up the President's energy bill that was overwhelmingly approved in the House, 'cause he knows it will win in a rout in the Senate and he's wanting to keep energy as a campaign issue for the DEMOS next Fall!

Eric The(He'sAFrigginTerrorist,IfYouAskMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds to me like you are the whining piece of shit. Also a complete moron. Do you really think someone is going to plant anthrax in there own office? Evidently you don't listen very well to the media either. The stories change by the hour to what the Government wants us to hear.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Whoa, here's someone from South Dakota! [b]Blazinglead[/b], tell me, my friend, why do ya'll keep sending that schmuck back to represent your state in DC?

I mean, is it a case of 'all politics is local'?

Does he bring much needed federal dollars to your state? What?

Eric The(SurelySomeoneElseCouldDoBetter?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#4]
You've been met.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes he has done a great deal for this state. He helps to bring jobs to SD & economic aid to the farmers. Federal dollars are brought in so we can pave the old wagon trails also.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:25:37 AM EDT
[#6]
You know is it daschle that brings jobs? or the Businessman who actually does the hiring??

Ben
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:36:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Why Daschle? It's because South Dakota has more reliance on Federal assistance than most other states. It is a state with mostly conservative people who have been hooked into the narcotic of entitlements. This is why they vote Bush and Daschle. It must be embarrassing for the residents of SD to receive more assistance than the far, whacked-out left of the PRK.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Daschle is a total POS. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had the anthrax brought or sent in. He has certainly taken advantage of the situation to promote his self-agrandizement campaign. The man would say or do anything to push his political career. He obviously wants to be president pretty badly and is positioning himself for that.

As for money going to his home state, who the hell pays for that. I'll tell you who. States like mine which get a pitiful return on their tax money. That means, further, that our state taxes are higher to make up for the shortfall. I'm fucking tired of paying welfare assistance for every loser in this country. Every time I turn around there is someone else dipping into my income and saying they're "entitled" to it. Fuck all whiners. Get a job.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#9]
What is worse is Gephardt.  It is now known that it was '"garden" variety anthrax and he continues to say is was the "most deadly and lethal type"

The Sunday shows will be interesting....

Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Never trust a man with a comb over in politics.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:56:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I would put nothing past our government and its officials and bureaucrats.  We've reached a point of corruption equivalent to anything the Soviets had to deal with.  Cops routinely plant evidence and make shit up, why do you think a Senator or Congressman would not?  Gary Condit?  Ted Kennedy?  The ATF?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#12]
"Daschle is a total POS"

I agree with that statement.

Do a cold turkey and get of the "Federal Heroin"
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like you are the whining piece of shit. Also a complete moron. Do you really think someone is going to plant anthrax in there own office? Evidently you don't listen very well to the media either. The stories change by the hour to what the Government wants us to hear.
View Quote

Well as one POS to another, I didn't say your boyfriend planted the shit; just that I wouldn't be surprised that he did.  By the way, your tinfoil is on crooked. [flame]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#14]
First, I would like to start my post by stating that Tom Daschle is a POS and has always been a POS. I could give a crap less what he does for his state.

Second, we have our own group of screwballs as you all know. In fact, how is it that Modesto, a conservative area, continues to vote for Condit, another POS? Because they're on the dole as well, just like Tom Daschle's constituents.

It is a sad state of affairs when otherwise conservative people vote for these aholes just so they can get some money out of the taxpayers. No one wants to see the family farm go under, but if the business is not viable, it's time to move on. There's no reason the taxpayers should subsidize unprofitable enterprises.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted: Daschle is a total POS. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had the anthrax brought or sent in. He has certainly taken advantage of the situation to promote his self-agrandizement campaign. The man would say or do anything to push his political career. He obviously wants to be president pretty badly and is positioning himself for that.

As for money going to his home state, who the hell pays for that. I'll tell you who. States like mine which get a pitiful return on their tax money. That means, further, that our state taxes are higher to make up for the shortfall. I'm fucking tired of paying welfare assistance for every loser in this country. Every time I turn around there is someone else dipping into my income and saying they're "entitled" to it. Fuck all whiners. Get a job.
View Quote

Just a thought... Having lived there at the time, WI could lead the way by cleaning it's own house of Herb Kohl...  Talk about buying a seat...

Now, don't get 'em in a wad, cause I know every state has a Pol or two they need/would/should get rid of... including WA.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes he has done a great deal for this state. He helps to bring jobs to SD & economic aid to the farmers. Federal dollars are brought in so we can pave the old wagon trails also.
View Quote

So what you're saying is he's a good liberal and brings our tax dollars to your state and as long as he keeps playing robin hood, he's ok with you ?? I wonder what the difference is between what SD pays in collective taxes and the amount they get back in return is ???
The attitude that "as long as he brings home the bacon" has been keeping too many scumbags in office for years regardless of the damage they may do to our freedom.
Here in AZ, mcain has showed his true colors and I can bet you that when his term is up, HE"S GONE !! untill recently, he has been pro gun and pro freedom, but he has done himself in now. and BTW, he brings alot of stuff to our state too, but that does'nt let him off the hook for selling out our freedoms.
Quit following the sheeple and do whats right for the country instead of just thinking of youselves.
SPECTRE

[soapbox] rant over....
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#17]
What is that smell? Wisconsin? Arizona? Virginia? Nope just a bunch of morons whining due to there pissy diapers!
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Another moron responds.There.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#20]
by the way brouhaha are you the steer or queer.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Another moron responds.There.
View Quote

This guy is a perfect example of why SD is in the shitter. To think people like this vote. No wonder they end up with self-serving crap like Daschle.

Blazinglead, when you can't think of anyting intelligent to say, how about saying nothing at all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Daschle is an AMERICAN PATRIOT. Anyone who does not support him is just like the terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey, Blazingpud, is that the best you've got. Damn, man, that's pathetic. Now go to the kitchen. Mommy's got tapioca for you. Yum, yum.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Daschle is also VETERAN and automatically qualifies him for "unquestioned patriot status".

"Thomas A. Daschle
Senate, Democrat, South Dakota
Born in 1947 and raised in Aberdeen, S.D., Tom Daschle was the eldest of four boys and the first in his family to graduate from college. Immediately thereafter, he became an intelligence officer with the Air Force’s Strategic Air Command, serving until 1972."

You people are not only Osama Bin Laden lovers, but anti-military. Why don't you all go to Berkely and play with your commie friends?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
blah blah blah......
View Quote

You misspelled "Allah, Allah, Allah....."
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey, Blazinghead, if Arizona's such a bad place to live, why are people flocking here by the thousands? I don't know, maybe it's a LACK of wagon trails! Maybe it's our economy? I know some guys from SD, They're idiots, too1
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#29]
 I question any one who makes statements like We're going to stay here until this bill is passed.  Wasnmt' that what he was spoutng right after he got the top dog spot?  Sounds like you'll pass I WANT PASSED or else.  Now that's the American demercratic way,huh.  From everything I've checked up on, he's a dam liar with a self appointed god like status.  
   An since he was in the service he should know an do better.  What's his record on Mil spending?  JB  
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#30]
It seems to me that Blazinglead has gotten into a pissing match with the rest of you here.  Let me help by clearing a few things up.  Last year during the election where Bush won by 57% of the vote was not an election year for Dashcle.  We do have 2 democratic Senators here in SD as everyone knows, Dashcle and Johnson, and 1 Republican Congressman, Thune.  This year is an election year for Johnson, Thune has decided that he is going to run against Johnson for the Senate seat.  He should beat Johnson and put another Repub seat in the Senate.

Secondly, SD is an agricultural and tourism state, not an industrial state but industry is looking at SD for expansion sites.  SD is high on the list as a per capita fed aid to farmers and rancher simply because we do not have alot of people here.  States like Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and the rest of the ag states get just as much federal aid we do but because of thier population it makes SD look like we get more, that is simply not true.  My family has never been on welfare or any other government subsidies that they weren't entitled.(My dad was retired AF).  I will be the first to say that the wages are low, and the cost of living is high, that sucks, but I deal with it.  

Arizona and the rest of the southwest is booming right now because the baby boomers are retiring and finding that 1) Florida is full and 2) Janet Reno lives there now. I would also be willing to bet you that the southwest's population is high in the wintertime and during the summer everyone goes home to thier home state.

That being said,  FLAME ON.

Ironmann
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Daschle is also VETERAN and automatically qualifies him for "unquestioned patriot status".

"Thomas A. Daschle
Senate, Democrat, South Dakota
Born in 1947 and raised in Aberdeen, S.D., Tom Daschle was the eldest of four boys and the first in his family to graduate from college. Immediately thereafter, he became an intelligence officer with the Air Force’s Strategic Air Command, serving until 1972."

You people are not only Osama Bin Laden lovers, but anti-military. Why don't you all go to Berkely and play with your commie friends?
View Quote

Let's see. Born 1947. That would make him 18 in 1965. Completed College. If it took 4 years that would have been 1969 or 1970. If 5 years it would have been 1970 or 1971. He served until 1972.

So even if he graduated in 1969, he still only served 3 years. I would guess he did a 2-year hitch.

And, most importantly, 1969 - 1972 people. What was going on then. Oh yeah it was known as the Vietnam War. Why wasn't this ahole sent to Vietnam, but instead got a cushy job at Strategic Command. I would guess, Political Influence.

He is a self-serving bastard. He only served to get out of Vietnam.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#32]
[b]Daschle=remove gun rights from 50 states, remove money from 49 states[/b].

Sounds familar... sorta like the leaders of the old Soviet empire.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And, most importantly, 1969 - 1972 people. What was going on then. Oh yeah it was known as the Vietnam War. Why wasn't this ahole sent to Vietnam, but instead got a cushy job at Strategic Command. I would guess, Political Influence.

He is a self-serving bastard. He only served to get out of Vietnam.
View Quote

He was INVALUABLE to the troops in Vietnam since he was part of the most important section of military: SAC intelligence.

If you don't have intel (just like the pathetic militias in the U.S.), failure is guaranteed. Daschle helped keep 10s of thousands of GIs from getting killed and should be honored as a national hero.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What is that smell? Wisconsin? Arizona? Virginia? Nope just a bunch of morons whining due to there pissy diapers!
View Quote

BWAAHHAAA !!!!! what a good comeback !!! Is that the best you have ??? No wonder you elected that moron. It reminds me of an old saying..."When someone is shooting off their mouth, looking stupid, just shut up and let them continue, they will do a better job of it than you could"

So, blazinhead, please continue.
[BD] [:E] [B)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey everybody wait just a second. Not all of us here think the Honorable Daschle is anywhere close to honorable. I don't know what part of the state this Blazinglead lives but he damn sure doesn't speak for all of us in NW SD.
  The most important thing Daschle likes about SD is our ignorance. We(SD residents) are ignorant enough to keep voting the lying, power hungry, two faced POS in(yes I said PIECE OF SHIT) back in each election. Most around here have little use for him unless in agriculture or on SS. He keeps promising ag welfare and threatening the elderly with losing SS benefits if the Repubs get in.
  I called his office after Columbine urging no more gun control. Ladies response"Mr. Daschle doesn't want anymore gun control either". He's voted for every antigun bill since.
  After Condit's ordeal his comment on CNN "Naturally breaking ones vows aren't as important as breaking the law". Now that's a statement we were very proud of. That was a statement made to cover over democrap BS.
  I admit I used to be a registered democrap and voted for Daschle except last 2 terms when he started getting power hungry and sticking up for slick Willy. I wouldn't piss in his mouth of his guts were on fire anymore. He damn well doesn't represent alot of us here.
  Between the higher populated east river area,Sioux Falls,Aberdeen(his hometown) and other bigger communities east river, scared shitless elderly on SS and farmers wanting all the ag welfare they can get that is where his votes must come from. They damn sure don't come from middle class workers west river.
  His stand on the 2nd Amend. must be influenced east river also as a vast majority west river are hunters and very conservative.
  So PLEASE everyone don't throw us all into the Daschle pot. Alot of us aren't very smart but we damn sure ain't really stupid either.
  Daschle even tried to distance himself from relatives by changing spelling of his last name from el to le. And this info came to me directly from one of his relatives. So even some of the branches from the family tree wished they had been pruned from the dirtbag.
  So there MR Blazinglead please don't speak for us all because some of us seriously consider him a PIECE OF SHIT.
  The wife has met him in person and says "HE IS A CREEPY PIECE OF SHIT.
  Honorable and Daschle shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Kinda like Klinton and and truthfull.
  So this is my opinion on this subject. Good day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Don't think any of us were making a blanket statement about SD residents. Many damn fine people there. I've been there many times.

Daschle is a POS.
Anyone who would vote for him needs their frontal lobotomy repaired.
Anyone who thinks any politician is good because they use their power to get re-elected rather than look out for their nation has got no idea about what is really going on.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I wasn't making blanket statements either.

Shoot, have you seen the shit we have representing us here in Florida. Some of them make Daschle look like a choir boy.

We have Robert "Big Baby" Wexler and Peter "Clone Me" Deutsch. For Senators we have Bill "Pocket Of The Insurance Industry" Nelson and Bob "I Can't Loose Cause Everybody Loves Me" Graham.

Then again we wouldn't have Bill Nelson if we'd gotten somebody better than Bill "Guns Are Evil" McCollum to run against him.

Sorry, I just had to air my despisal of Florida's elected officials pr should I say South Florida's Elected officials. North FLorida sure as hell didn't vote for them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I remember my grandfather once telling me about a saying that he heard when he was a young man after the First World War - 'Once you open the doors of the Treasury, Only blood will close them again.'

I suppose that must be the way a lot of good folks must think about this country!

How many times have you heard people saying that they are investing in their residence so they can have a nestegg for their retirement years?

That they were going to sell their home at the right moment and live the remainder of their life on the proceeds?

Then what happens? Just before they check into a retirement home, they transfer their big homr in the burbs directly to their children so Medi-care or Medicaid will pay for their retirement home.

So what happen to their investment? What about those funds to help them in their Golden Years?

Sorry, it's all been sent to the kids!

You, I, and other taxpayers can pay the retire-ment home bills when they come due.

It's Middle Class Welfare, that's all it is! And everybody will say you're a fool if you don't do it too! Sucker! Everybody else does the same thing, only an idiot wouldn't!

Eric The(WeDon'tEvenRealizeHowFarWe'veFallen!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Social Security has become a sticky issue. SInce people pay into Social Security they should get something back. Unfortunately, not only is the interest atrocious, but you pay taxes twice on Social Security. When you get your paycheck the government takes x percent for Taxes and y percent for Social Security (FICA). Then, when these people get their own money back, they have to pay taxes if they earn over a certain amount. So, if they earn an income, then their benefits (actually their own money) will be cut. They figure why should they make money if their SOcial Security would be placed in Jeopardy.

This whole system is fucked up. You are forced to put money into a retirement fund that doesn't even earn a profit. Much less does it keep up with inflation. Then when you retire, this money which you already payed taxes on is once again taxed if you work. If you don't work it isn't taxed.

Look at it this way: (These numbers are theoretical only)

Person A makes $50,000/year. Inflation is 1%/Year. Person A pays 20% in taxes and 10% in FICA. Person A works from the age of 18. By the time Person A reaches the current age of retirement, the age becomes let's say 80. So, for 62 years at 10%/year of $50,000/yr. Each year he pays in $5,000. In 62 years with No interest and not accounting for inflation that is $310,000. Now add in inflation and it comes to $502,200. This is not accounting for any raises over that same period. Now over his remaining 20 years he earns $30,000 times 20 years means he gets back $600,000. That is 2%/Yr. in Simple Interest. Account for compounding interest and that number is puny.

But if the money were invested in a High Yield (5%) account, they would make around $1 Million if it were simple interest.

With compound interest they would be multi-millionares. Instead the government pays shit because they waste the money rather than actually making money on it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone know the web site that was posted here awhile back, that gave the names of US Congressman that are current members of the socialists workers party?
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

He even talks like Daschle; unable to address the issues raised, he resorts to personal attacks.  If you can't argue the issues intelligently, roll back up into them hills and leave the rest of the world to move ahead!
[moon]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Damn, Blazinglead has no AOL profile or homepage. All I can find out is his name is Doug and his e-mail is [email][email protected][/email]

Too bad this isn't Assault Web or I'd already have his IP address.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Thot's okee-dokee Blazinglead, Oim fromme Soth Dukoda too.  Gud ta see thut ore foine state foinally made da' pepers, dontcha no.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top