Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/2/2007 4:20:29 PM EDT
There is a girl in one of my Anthropology classes. She is 24 y.o., from russia and pretty decent looking. We have been working in the same group for a few weeks, and for the past 2 weeks we have been messing around.
I think she comes from a pretty rich family, she has a car and nice cloths but no job.

Well last night we were messing around and she said I could take the condom of if I wanted to, because she was on B/C now.

I have a feeling that she may be setting up a trap, but I don't know what kind of sinister plans she could have. My fear is that she wants to get knocked up and make me pay child support...but she has more money than I do.

Maybe she just wants to make me happy, or maybe she just likes getting nutted in or on.

No her eyes are really not red, thats just the camera.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
shes probably away on a hooker scholarship.

DO NOT TOUCH.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I dated a Croat girl for 4 years, does that count ??
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell her you have the clap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]
the only rich Russians are related to organized crime

....and where are the pics?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I've always thought that Eastern European girls have something super sexy about them...
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Any advice I could potentially give you would only come after you supply us w/ pics.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Russian girls are as diverse as American girls.

But, if she is from western Russia and she is anything like the Russian gal I *ahem* knew in college...

DO NOT STOP WEARING YOUR RAIN COAT!!!  Have fun while you can and remember to think with your cranium head, and not with the head of your penis.  

Now go and be the Czar of Poon while you can, young padawan!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
the only rich Russians are related to organized crime

....and where are the pics?

That's right, where are the pics?    
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Was she screened for HIV and other diseases before entering the US?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I know a hottie Russian chick named Natalia.

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Russian chicks are okay, if you can put up with their constant telling you how great Russia is and how much better they are than anyone else who ever lived. I've dated three, and they were all the same, I'm sick of that stuff.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

She is 24 y.o., from russia and pretty decent looking

she said I could take the condom of if I wanted to

Dude..... don't let her talk you into unprotected sex, damn man you know what to do, wrap it, tag it.....

Enjoy....

:}
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Keep the rain coat on.  Women lie, including Russian women.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#15]
she wants your kidney...
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#16]
holy shit, come to think of it, i did that same thing once...  uh oh
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I know one really well. I think her last name is Jpeg. She's hot!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Russian chicks are okay, if you can put up with their constant telling you how great Russia is and how much better they are than anyone else who ever lived. I've dated three, and they were all the same, I'm sick of that stuff.

It's not like Americans are ever like that.

Would you prefer that, or a chick who is obviously after a green card?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I knew a Russian girl named Ruslana. I met her at the gym, but she was a total prude and I never got anywhere with her. She had unrealistic standards for men.

She introduced me to her Russian friend Julia, another prude. I thought she and I had a spark going on at first, but she was saving herself for marriage and completely turned into a cold fish when she found out I was divorced.

Then there was her Ukrainian friend (forgot her name) who sounds a lot like your Russian, but I wouldn't touch her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not like Americans are ever like that.

Would you prefer that, or a chick who is obviously after a green card?

Most other girls I've met aren't constantly trying to one-up anything and everything somebody says.

ETA: Some other girls do this too, don't get me wrong. But the vast majority of russians I've met (and I know a lot) do it.

ETA again: As to your last queiston, I would prefer neither, I don't have to put up with either of that crap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#21]
She already has a green card.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

+1

I know exactly what you mean. My Russian friend (and pretty much all her russian friends were alike) would never stop telling me how much she missed Russia and how much more fun she had living there, etc, etc, etc...
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#23]
It's a trap!

I want pics though....it may be worth it
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Eastern European girls are smokin' hot!  They are a lot more willing to be physical with a guy and not play the mind games than American girls.  American girls with put out but sometimes it's just because they need all the drama in their lives, not so much as to please their guy.  

Don't get me wrong I love American girls but when it comes down to it, times are a changin' and a lot of them have their heads stuck up in the clouds.  I have met girls who are 5-7's in looks and they want you to kiss their ass to be their boyfriend, then I met Russian girls who are 9-10's litterally and they are looking to get you into to bed and really want to be your girlfriend.  I know it has to do with getting a ticket over to the states most of the time but, you know in the end...I would rather be wanted by a beautiful woman, than have to chase a mediocre one.

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#25]
tag for answer, I'm in the same type of situation with a bitch from Antarctica
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#26]
FWIW, to the OP:

The next time you are getting ready to get... intimate, try this line (I'll try my best to make it pronounceable in Latin letters, capital vowels represent stressed syllables):

s'YAWbeevai atsYOOdah - yah predpahcheeTAHyoo strYAHct sebYAH

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#27]
On a serious note, maybe she's just being considerate...  A lot of guys don't like the feel o' rubber on the johnson...  my ex was considerate w/ me b/c i found out after the first time w/ her that i have a latex allergy...  maybe the arfcom hivemind has corrupted you and now you think all women are out to infect you??
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I cannot believe, that in the 21st century, with all the education and horror stories out there about STDs and unwanted pregnancies, that men STILL will play "Russian Roulette" (quite apropos, eh?) with their health and future.

Dude, if you are even slightly serious about considering not wrapping your Willie when having sex with anyone you aren't married to, you are stupid.  Sorry, that's how I call them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

s'YAWbeevai atsYOOdah - yah predpahcheeTAHyoo strYAHct semYAH

translation:

In Soviet Russia SHe sticks it in your pooper and posts pics.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
FWIW, to the OP:

The next time you are getting ready to get... intimate, try this line (I'll try my best to make it pronounceable in Latin letters, capital vowels represent stressed syllables):

s'YAWbeevai atsYOOdah - yah predpahcheeTAHyoo strYAHct

What does that mean?  I am sure its probably quite funny (well on ARFCOM it is....., but she may have another opinion of its humor content)

I like when she talks in ruskie...I tell her to talk dirty too me ....very very dirty.

ETA: pics up in OP
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Bareback FTW!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm not sure, but I think it's a rule that all Russian women have to shrivel up into hideous creatures, put a bandana on their head, and sell turnips as soon as they hit fifty.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Completely off topic, but she has freakishly long fingers  
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#34]
well she is 5'9 120 pounds.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

No her eyes are really not red, thats just the camera.

Kill it with fire!!!!
j/k, but I wouldn't have hit it!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Well; you would have to leave your moms basement to hit anything, other than your own hand.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Her end goal is probably US Citizenship.  Which may very well be fine, she could be a great person.  But if you ever want a security clearance, good luck!

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Well; you would have to leave your moms basement to hit anything, other than your own hand.

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I would keep it wrapped to prevent knocking her up. If you think she has some sort of STD I wouldn't touch her at all. Some of the guys might be right about her wanting to be considerate, also the Orthodox Church might be anti condom.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#43]
If she's on a quest for your seed you will either have to dump her or comply.

A woman answering only to her womb will do anything to get you to fill her up. A girl on such a mission serviced me orally, not letting me finish. She point-blank told me how I was going to finish and by that time I really couldn't say no. Others just get on top after teasing you for a while. If she talks about it a lot then buys you beer, well, it will be your moment of truth.

Maybe she really just likes to fuck bareback. Maybe she does like the sensation of a guy going off inside her. My ex-wife sure did. To some people it's just not complete until a deposit is made. Just watch her and see if she really takes the pill over a few days.

It is worth exploring, just take the necessary precautions.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#44]
She'll gain your trust then drug you and carve out your kidneys with a broken bottle, pack them in ice and ship them to Moscow to be sold on the black market to raise enough money so her boyfriend can join her in the US.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Just watch her and see if she really takes the pill over a few days.

My only suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

s'YAWbeevai atsYOOdah - yah predpahcheeTAHyoo strYAHct semYAH

translation:

In Soviet Russia SHe sticks it in your pooper and posts pics.

Now that you mention it, she does have nice long fingers for prostate massaging and stimulation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I know exactly what you mean. My Russian friend (and pretty much all her russian friends were alike) would never stop telling me how much she missed Russia and how much more fun she had living there, etc, etc, etc...

Yeah, let me go drop you in Russia and we'll see how many times you say that you miss your home, family, and friends tough guy.

Then why don't they go back? And it's not juist about their country, it's about everything! Bob once stepped on a nail? Well Sergei steps on 5 nails every day, and it doesn't hurt him at all.

Also, don;t get me wrong, I know a lot of Eastern European chicks too, (My mom is from Romania as well) and it's just the Russian chicks who piss me off. Girls from other Eastern European countries are often very cool.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I dated a Russian girl here in Columbus, she moved here when she was about 16 with her family. She was a mega-bitch, and she was proud to be high maintenance too, no wonder she complains about guys not calling her back
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

What does that mean?  I am sure its probably quite funny (well on ARFCOM it is....., but she may have another opinion of its humor content)

It would take the gun out of it if I told you.  I also think my grammar might be tad off on the second part, with regard to a verb tense.

It will be more than obvious that someone told you to say it, and you have no clue what it means.

Still, if you would prefer something less inflammatory (and no profanity), try this:

BOHshe moi!  Kak yah tehbYAH hahCHOO.

Tih HOHtish zahvahLEET v'krahVAHT?

(My God! How I want you!  Do you want to tumble into the bed?)
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
FWIW, to the OP:

s'YAWbeevai atsYOOdah - yah predpahcheeTAHyoo strYAHct

I like when she talks in ruskie...I tell her to talk dirty too me ....very very dirty.

ETA: pics up in OP

Also, please note the change I made above - it changes the meaning significantly (my brain got muddles trying to think in Russian while typing in Latin letters) - from doing something to yourself (funny) to doing something to your whole family (sick and perverted).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top