Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 8:58:54 PM EDT
Does the smallish Carbon 15 stock by Professional Ordnance fit on a regular AR-15 lower? Their website merely states that it is not compatible with any other type of rifle, but I want to know if anyone has tried it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The way it is held on is diffrent.You might get it to work but it wouldn't be pretty.You would also have to use there spring and buffer.One guy put a fixed car stock on his carbon so he could use a regular bolt and carrier.I own a carbon and I dont think it would be easy to put on a reg AR..
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
My boss just tried out his new Carbon 15, the buttstock was really light but it started to pop off at the end of the day. The little switch turns too easy. It's not exactly what I would can reliable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top