User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 5:05:36 PM EDT
WTF, HH, GTFO!, OMG, CUBI.....CfingW!
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Help..I'm sorta new..translation please..i'll guess...

What the F**k

Ha Ha

Oh my God

Could you blow Imus

C**************fingWierd?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope O'reilly tears that bastard a new A-hole.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

Help..I'm sorta new..translation please..i'll guess...

What the F**k

Ha Ha

Oh my God

Could you blow Imus

C**************fingWierd?
View Quote

Not Bad!  Not Bad!  How in the H did you get the  Could you blow imus?!?  Actually, HH= Holy H..L,  GTFO= get the F;;K out, CUBI= can you believe it, CfingW= cant fing wait.  Actually, I don't know much of that stuff, I just made this stuff up on the spot.  I'm just an internet acronym poser (IAP)
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
excuse my ignorance but, who is O'Reilly?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
excuse my ignorance but, who is O'Reilly?
View Quote

Bill O'Reily-Fox news. His is on week nights @ 8:00.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill O'Reilly is a no-nonsense/no bullshit kind of guy.  I personally hope he punches Mahr.  He and Henry Rollins can tag team beating some sense into the head his loud mouth is attached to.

can you tell I dislike Mahr?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:16:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:19:43 AM EDT
[#8]
It was still a waste, the two liberal celebrities had totally stupid ideas.

P.J. O'Rourke had some good thoughts.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:35:48 AM EDT
[#9]
P.J. O'Rourke had some good thoughts.
View Quote

P. J. O'Rourke is [b]the Man![/b]

I quote him as often as I quote T. Jefferson!

Here's a few websites for the boy!

[url]http://www.cato.org/speeches/sp-orourke.html[/url]

[url]http://www.pjorourke.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.avalon.net/~drno/pjq.htm[/url]

Eric The(AndWhoCanForgetHisWorkAt[u]NationalLampoonMagazine[/u]?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:39:10 AM EDT
[#10]
One of my all-time favorite O'Rourke quotes:

"And the Clinton administration launched an attack on peopole in Waco, Texas, because those people were religous nuts with guns. [b]Hell, this country was FOUNDED by religious nuts with guns[/b]. Who does Bill Clinton think stepped ashore on Plymouth Rock? Peace Corps volunteers? Or maybe the people in Texas were attacked because of child abuse. But, if child abuse was the issue, why didn't Janet Reno teargas Woody Allen?"

Eric The(JustToGiveYouAFeel)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Or this O'Rourkism:

"The difficulty men have with women is really much worse than a clash of the sexes. The problem is not that 50 percent of people are females. The problem is that 100 percent of females are humans. Take a human of any kind or type, whisper nonsense to it, rub its private parts, flirt with its best friend, expect it to cook for you, and see what you get. We don't know anything about women because we don't know anything about Homo Sapiens. Anyone who has studied psychology, sociology, anthropology, or any of the other wack-and-wog disciplines knows the [b]three great rules of the social sciences[/b]: Folks do lot of things. We don't know why. Test on Friday."

Or how about this one:

"…Anthropology is just travel writing about places that don’t have room service. Sociology is journalism without news. [b]And Psychology is peeking into your sister’s diary after your parent’s have sent her to rehab.[/b]"

Eric The(Read'ParliamentOfWhores'!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top