Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2007 9:32:40 PM EDT
Does anyone know the song that was played for the season 3 previews?
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Season 3? last season?

That would be Nickelback, "Savin Me"
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Season 3? last season?

thanks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Hijack! anyone got a fullsize pic of the Pilot watching Caprica getting nuked? Its the one the pilots touch in the ready room.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Season 3? last season?

I kind of lost interest halfway through season three.

They are now using Nickelback for music? Shark has been jumped my friends.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hijack! anyone got a fullsize pic of the Pilot watching Caprica getting nuked? Its the one the pilots touch in the ready room.

I think the pic is suposed to be of Aerilon , not Caprica.

ETA found the info from a blog somewhere.
"It's probably been asked before, but I'm curious as to whom is in the picture in the Viper Pilot's briefing room, facing away from the camera . . . the one the pilots, including Commander Adama, touch when they enter and leave? This is touching, and is a wonderful human element to the story. So who is it?"

There was a scene cut from "33" where we saw Laura being given her copy of the photo along with a card that said it was taken on the roof of the capitol building on Aerilon during the attack. The photo was inspired by the famous shot of the fire-fighters raising the flag at Ground Zero that became iconic. I thought the Colonies would have their own version of this -- a snapshot taken in the moment that becomes a symbol of the day they can never forget and of all they had lost. The photo itself is of a soldier falling to his knees (possibly shot or simply overcome by emotion) as he stands on the rooftop over looking the devastation of his city, while the Colonial flag waves at the edge of frame. The inscription below the photo on Laura's plaque reads, "Lest We Forget" in itself a reference to the inscription on the watch presented to John Wayne's character in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

Link Posted: 9/29/2007 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Season 3? last season?

I kind of lost interest halfway through season three.

They are now using Nickelback for music? Shark has been jumped my friends.

They were using Nickelback for music for the Season 3 previews, they were on SciFi in between seasons 2 and 3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top