Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 1:44:49 PM EDT
The other morning eating breakfast, I got the last morsel in the bowl and found this:

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/ryan/pics/honeycomb2.gif[/img]

I don't know about you, but in my half-awake morning stupor I wasn't sure if I should eat it or not.  
My co-worker had just the day before put up a sticker that said "I just do what my Rice Krispies tell me to do."  This worried me a little, since I think he's going to Snap, Pop and go out in a crackle of gunfire.  Then it bothered me that I was seeing faces in my breakfast cereal.  I kind of stared at the thing on my spoon for minute.  My dog stared at me for a minute.  I stared at the dog for a minute.  The dog stared at his bowl, and then continued eating.  I stared at my bowl.  I grabbed the camera.  The dog stared at me.  I think the dog thinks I'm insane.  Then I figured, what's the worst that could happen.  It was a yummy morsel.
After I woke up (about 11:30, three hours later), I realized how silly it was.  I should have just taken the face and put it on a webcam and shown it off over the internet for $10 a view.  See why I'm still poor?

(Just wait till someone Photoshops that pic...)
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What the hell cereal is that?

Wait.. looks like honeycomb?  That at least makes a little more sense.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Now THAT is funny!

Thanks. I was getting bored staring at my monitor.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
JoJo in your breakfast bowl....now there's thought. Hm...

Try new NinjaSnax(tm)!  Garuanteed to give you that extra oomph to power you over the evil doers at the Mall!  Loaded with fiber, two vitamins, a mineral, and enough sugar to give you diabetes!!  Part of this complete nutritious breakfast (cut away to table with one NinjaSnax (tm), Three liters of OJ, a bran muffin, a banana, an orange, half a pound of grapes, and a glass of skim milk).  Available at fine grocery stores everywhere.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey!! Make a NinjaSnax (tm) Picture!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top