Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 1:36:11 PM EDT
TAPCO's latest flyer has BAR Magazines and the write up references current production BAR Rifles.

Anyone have information on current Semi-Auto production rifles or a source of Kits and 80% recievers?

Ryan
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Ohio Ordnance is producing BAR's in small quantities, their next batch won't be ready until after the New Year.  I have one on the way from the next batch and can't wait to get it in my hot little hands!
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to be right where you are.

Parts kits are available through Sarco Inc, and 80% receivers are made by Philidelphia Ordnance.  There may be other sources as well.

I'll side with Smeghead with the Ohio Ord BAR.  Making your own BAR will require paperwork, fees, and other BATF stuff.  I didn't get one though - I got laid off and needed to conserve money.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a buddy with an Ohio Ordnance BAR with the walnut stock,,,,,,,,it is beautiful and runs like a champ.  If you got the cash this is the ticket.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top