Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2001 2:23:23 PM EDT
All this crap going on in aphganistan really has me burnin. I want to pack my sh#t and go over and help kick some #ss but unfortunately i'm a 30yr old reject(wouldn't take me) from the military. So me and my american pride and love for this country(just not for some of the politicians) have to sit here and watch it all on the damn news....Ok I think I feel a little better now that i've vented. Is anyone else as mad and helpless feeling as I am?

[heavy]                  [sniper]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
you still ain't too old to join up!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not too old I'm too broken
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Being broken is pretty much the problem I have and is why they won't take me, but trust me if i could i would. Because i'm not one of these snotty nosed kids that think the army is only for money for college.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top