Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2001 2:12:54 PM EDT
some teenage girls. Yes folks teenage womenz.

Here's the story:

As most of you know I went back to my old job, the one I hated so much and quit about 4 mos ago. So I am driving home, pissed and overall beat up from the day. I was driving up Hillcrest towards Plano.

Well I see a group of teenage chicks in a convertible Mustang in front of me. For a couple of miles we pass each other up back and forth. No biggie. I look over they look over no biggie. BTW 2 sittin in front were hotties. 2 in the back: 1 was kinda chunky but doable if I were 17, the other look to be around 15.

So they get to the left turn lane and I stay in the lane next to them to go straight. Thier light turns green and what do I hear, a horn honking. So I look over. Well the girls that weren't driving decided to lift up their shirts/blouses and flash the line of cars waiting for the green light (about 3 of us) while they make their left turn. NICE  PALM SIZE FIRM BOOBIES I tell ya. WOOOHOOO. It was kinda chilly too, so you know what that mean [:D]

What great end to an otherwise crappy day. That image will help me sirvive for the next couple of lonely nights alone. [;)] Gotta love it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...little boobies [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I just LOVE stories with happy endings. Hey LT, hope your work situation improves. Hang in there!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
LT you big pervert.......I can't believe you L@@KED![;)]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that this has happened to me, I think I will take this route home more often. HEHEHE [:D]

I normally take different routes to and from work. But hey habits can be broken right. Especially for boobies. I did not even have to give up a dollar.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
damn, some people have all the luck!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Were they the one's in your pictures????
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I can't believe you looked! [shock] What a perv. So describe them one more time and be more specific. [smoke] ummm never mind....
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#8]
That's why you should always have a camera,Then post the picks here for us perverts.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, could you, in a court of law, describe them in detail? No, no, greater detail for the assembled panel of (AR15.com) jurists!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's why you should always have a camera,Then post the picks here for us perverts.
View Quote

You got that right. I wish had my dig camera. Although it happened so fast, I couldn't not have thought about it and reacted before it was done. I just sat back and enjoyed the view, albeit only a few seconds.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Mmmmm...just give me a moment...mmmyeah.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#12]
And you did'nt chase them down because ............??

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:51:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Now there is a reason to get up and go to work and come home . a person could drive around all year looking for that and never see it .
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey LT, on a typical weekend here at Purdue Campus (where I work), that sort of thing happens 4-5 times a night.[:D]

Gotta love those crazy college chics [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I went by the same route again today and no such luck this time. [:(]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Next time someone flashes you, flash them back, after a few months of the wonder drug of course.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#17]
In the NY/NJ/PA area, there is a radio show for Opie & Anthony in the afternoon.  They have a thing they do an Wednesday called WOW.  You put a sticker on your car.  A participating female will WOW you.  Whip-em Out Wendesday!

Now that they are getting syndicated, I would'nt be surprised if that's why you got an eyeful.

Good thing there's no government regulations on large capacity feeding devices of the female kind! :)
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I got flashed by a transvestite once in the West Village, NYC...does that count?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In the NY/NJ/PA area, there is a radio show for Opie & Anthony in the afternoon.  They have a thing they do an Wednesday called WOW.  You put a sticker on your car.  A participating female will WOW you.  Whip-em Out Wendesday!

Now that they are getting syndicated, I would'nt be surprised if that's why you got an eyeful.

Good thing there's no government regulations on large capacity feeding devices of the female kind! :)
View Quote

Sounds like Tom Leykis' "Flash Friday" where if you have your headlights on in the afternoon, and the women know about it, they flash ya. Never had the luck of being flashed though. [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top