Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 10:59:11 AM EDT
Ann Coulter's latest column. Although I generally prefer brunettes, I think I'm falling for this particular blonde.

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ucac/20011017/cm/mothers_against_box_cutters_speak_out_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, she's a hottie. And for such a conservative chick, she sure likes to flaunt it. In most of the pictures I've seen posted, she's wearing very short mini skirts and showing off her gams.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If you own a boxcutter and they are banned will you be allowed to keep it?? (granfathered). Or will there be pre- and post- ban boxcutters?

If they outlaw boxcutters only outlaws will be able to open boxes! If you own a business you will have to get with the you know who's to have your boxes opened. [bounce]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]
preban box cutters will remain the same and use razor blades although they will have to be inspected and registered .Post ban box cutter will only be allowed to use the plastic razor blades and will not be able to be retracted as to hide the blade .For more information on this new law go to www.stupiddumbasslaws.com
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You can take my box-cutter when you can pry my cold dead fingers from around it! Death to box-cutter confiscators! (hey, SOMEONE had to say it)
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
preban box cutters will remain the same and use razor blades although they will have to be inspected and registered .Post ban box cutter will only be allowed to use the plastic razor blades and will not be able to be retracted as to hide the blade .For more information on this new law go to www.stupiddumbasslaws.com
View Quote

and of course BLACK box-cutters with "a conspicuous, protruding pistol grip will be classified as asault-style and thus designed for no legitimate purpose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top