Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 9:54:45 AM EDT
Ladies, I would like to apologize for all the bad nasty things my fellow Male humans have done.  Bad, degrading things they say about being in the military (I think women can hack it, they beat me up a lot so I think they are tough!) and leaving the toilet seat up and not buying you flowers when it's your birthday.  Whenever I hear of guys doing stuff like that I punch myself in the genitals just to make up for it.  One day when watching TV I realized there is too much aggression in this world, and it is caused by testosterone, so I had my testicles removed.  I no longer feel agressive and my muscles are shrinking too so that makes me feel good.  Also any hot ladies feel free to email me I hope my caring has made turned you on and makes you want to have sex with me.  I will buy you flowers too.

Signed,
The Neutered Male
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
uhhh....
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Hahahaha
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]

so I had my testicles removed
View Quote

LOL!...and you said it with a high pitch voice right?.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Consider getting a lobotomy in the future.  [;)]
View Quote

I think the castration procedure already took care of that in his case.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Imbroglio............?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Consider getting a lobotomy in the future.  You won't be so argumentative, and you won't want to complain about taking out the trash.
You'll need a little more supervision when driving, but that's OK, as most women love to do that anyway.
Think about it while you are still able. [;)]
View Quote

Really, where would one go to get this "lobotomy" that you speak of?  Not sure about the trash thing, when a woman asks me to take the trash out I do it immediately so as to turn her on.  One time though I didn't and she pinned me on the ground with a high heel on my neck, that was not fun!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#8]
No balls alright.  Buy them flowers?  Uh you got some brown stuff caked on your nose and that chain on your ankle looks kinda tight.

Funny post though,
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I loved you in "Cuckoo's Nest".
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Whine.

Simper.

Cringe.

Yeah, we men are sorry for inventing just about everything, ever. And we're sorry for advancing western civilization, and other inconvenient shite like that. [rolleyes]

But I gotta give Marie Curie props for that whole radiation thang. The luminous dial on my watch comes in handy several times a week.

[devil] Funny post though. [devil]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Consider getting a lobotomy in the future.  You won't be so argumentative, and you won't want to complain about taking ou[;)]
View Quote

Really, where would one go to get this "lobotomy" that you speak of?  Not sure about the trash thing, when a woman asks me to take the trash out I do it immediately so as to turn her on.  One time though I didn't and she pinned me on the ground with a high heel on my neck, that was not fun!
View Quote

Actually, If you're at all handy you can do this at home and $$$ave!
All you need is some alcohol (rubbing type is cheapest, but cheap vodka will do also), UNPAINTED coathanger, a tape measure, pliers, and a number of restraint belts (you can use these afterwards for other fun stuff).
View Quote

The cheapest and easiest is the chainsaw lobotomy.  Frontal lobes? What frontal lobes?
[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
...so I had my testicles removed....Also any hot ladies feel free to email me I hope my caring has made turned you on and makes you want to have sex with me.  
Signed,
The Neutered Male
View Quote

You've only got one chance with the ladies now. That is, if you have a tongue like a snake and you can breathe through your ears!

Otherwise, brush up on your poetry, Nonads.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Are you really neutered? Do you find yourself pulling over and asking others for directions?

And I never understand why women whine about the toilet seat being left up. I leave it down and then pee all over it. After you do that a few times, she'll be happy to lower a clean seat anytime [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Did anybody hear Boortz's explanation on the origins of the word HYSTERICAL this morning?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did anybody hear Boortz's explanation on the origins of the word HYSTERICAL this morning?
View Quote

Uterus
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]
It's not my fault I was born superior
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top