Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 7:20:37 AM EDT
I had purchased an Armalite M15A4(T)carbine 16" to carry in my patrol car.  I was then issued a weapon system for duty use.  I would like to trade the upper for the Armalite M15A4(T) 24" barrel.  My upper has 54 rounds down the tube properly broken in.  I am looking for a similar condition upper.  My upper has Black furniture, I will take either black or green in trade.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
See the Equipement Exchange forum at the top of the page and post this info in there.....you'll do better

Edited to add:  However, I do have a 20 1/8 twist Wilson BullBarrel if you are interested in a possible trade?  E-mail me at [email protected] for pics

sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top