Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 9:01:58 PM EDT
Which is better?  Any and all opinions wanted!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster is better.  

Bushy chrome lines the bore and chamber, and cuts the chamber to NATO spec.  Bushy's flat-top rails are cut to spec, and RRA flat tops have been known to be too big.

That's it... as far as I know.  

I own both, and I like the finish the same.  They are both very fine.  For the money, it's hard to beat RRA.  They make a fine lower, and their uppers are very nice too.  Excellent fits.  Very clean finish.  However, if the NATO chrome lined chamber is important to you, pay more, and go with Bushy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a Bushy/PWA AR before. The PWA matches the Bushy very well in fit and finish. When I shot it, I had no problems with Q3131A, Federal AE, or S&B. I had problems with some cheap SA stuff. Every round would cause a FTF, sometimes a FTE.
Either one will be good. But I'd prefer a Bushmaster over anyting (even a Colt).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top