Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 6:45:24 PM EDT
ok, this is the deal:

[b][blue]Who has NEVER left the COUNTY of their birth?[/blue][/b]

1) if there is nobody of this distinction, i will change the question "outward" until a winner is found.
-for example, "who has never left the state of their birth" or something like that and so on...

2) if there is a tie, the question will be narrowed down until the winner is plain. beginning with the zip-code, then town/village and hopefully lastly; their neighborhood or building.

3) the winner gets, shipped from me to you...a TEN ROUND MAG for the AR15/M16 family of rifles!!! yep, this beauty was manufactured by DPMS (maybe?), is black teflon coated (probably) and features a GREEN FOLLOWER!!! to end those pesky malfunctions! what good is a green follower in a magazine that doesn't even clear the mag-well??? i DON'T KNOW! i didn't build the damn thing!

4) THE CATCH(es): i am the only judge, if the tie becomes so ridiculous that i need moderation, i hope to elect a tribunal of AR15.com wisepeople to help solve the dilemna.
also, this contest is open to citizens or permanent residents of the continental United States, void where prohibited, check your local laws and listings, no puchase necessary.

[b][red]LET THE MADNESS BEGIN![/red][/b]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
what do you mean by "left"? I have lived in the same county my whole life, but I had to get ammo and guns from Al's gunshop in the county next door.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never left the good ole US of A, where I was born...

I however, don't completely understand what the point of this game is? Hell, how do we even play this game?!?!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It says county, not country.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was in the Air Force, 1970 IIRC, I met a guy in Valdosta Georgia that told me, "I ain't never been more than five miles from the house I was born in.  And I'm proud of it."

At least he was born [i]in[/i] the house & not under the front porch.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
county, or borough if you live in NYC.

i met a guy in Brooklyn who has NEVER once, even TRAVELLED outside of Brooklyn...EVER! can you believe it?

so, if someone here can tell me that their whole world begins and ends within one sheriff's jurisdiction, then my friends, a FREE mag will be theirs for the cherishing!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#6]
14 countries. That count?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#7]
OMG! Norm_G!!! is it the same guy? ... oh wait, that's impossible! LOL
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#8]
How are you going to know if the person is lying or not?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy smokes. I have been all over this miserable planet. How about a contest for those of us who have had to travel?  lmao

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not too proud of this, but if it'll get me a free mag, hell why not?

I have never left the County I was born in. Hell, I can only remember two times when I've been outta this town.

How do I get the mag?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Washington DC isn't a county nor a state.   Since this question does not apply to me, please send me the mag asap.  Thanks.  [8D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Washington DC isn't a county nor a state.   Since this question does not apply to me, please send me the mag asap.  Thanks.  [8D]
View Quote

ok, i tossed my last post into the "spoke too soon bin".

well, 7 i don't if DC is a United State, it definately is on the continent...but there is a bigger problem; honesty! we may need a vote...
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I was in the Air Force, 1970 IIRC, I met a guy in Valdosta Georgia that told me, "I ain't never been more than five miles from the house I was born in.  And I'm proud of it."

At least he was born [i]in[/i] the house & not under the front porch.  
View Quote

Careful there New Jawsey...  Ya talking bout where I live there bud.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:02:18 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys ever listen to "Lex & Terry" on the morning radio show?

They have a contest every now and then called "Who's more pathetic" where they ask constestants various loser questions....  this sounds like one of them.

M.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:11:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Since I became a teeager 48 years ago,I was 13,I have not left by bath room.The "reading material"+ "soap" is slipped under the door by Dad.Mom left when I was 13+1/2.[shock]Damn I'm 61!I wonder if thats still dad out there?[:o]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:13:19 AM EDT
[#17]
how about never leaving the house??!!  that would be me.  i havent left my house....

not today at least. i have to go to work now...

i prefer a 20-rounder if u have one. thanks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:41:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I've been chained to the leg of the bath tub that my momma gave birth to me in.......32 years ago. Never been more than 12 inches from that very spot.

Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:49:12 AM EDT
[#19]
bahahahaha! you guys are killing me!

keep 'em coming boys and girls! i was looking for a huge tie here!

sorry, the mag is as stated: a super-rare, tactical-black, no bigger than a mag-well, TEN ROUNDER, read it and weep girlz! a fatty TEN-ROUNDER!

...except for 7, since he tried to burn me on a technicality, i have reserved for him a special, one-of-a-kind all steel, no-name CURVED 20 rounder as a booby prize!!! 7, if you put on a heavy pair of boots, you may be able to flip your M4 over, place the mag in position and STOMP it into battery! good luck!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:51:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I still have my umbilical cord.Its also shorter than average.My mom wont let me go anywhere because she never goes anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Uh, I was born in this county and still live here, is that what you're askin?  

If I win, you can give my prize to someone else, I don't have an AR, much less a need for a crappy mag [:)].  Let me know how that upper shoots.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:05:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#23]
I still live inthe county where I was born, as a matter of fact in the same house for the past 41 years !!!  Oh my God, I think I need to move !!!!!!

bowhuntr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top