Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 6:08:02 PM EDT
I posted a suggestion for insulated travel style coffee mugs in the merchandise forum. I for one would like to drink my daily java from an ar15.com cup.
For those interested, go and post a reply, and lets see if it can be done.      
                                 Pat  1*
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:28:25 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:31:59 AM EDT
[#2]
LAcop = WannaBe
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:51:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I think a mug would be pretty cool... see how some people around here react to it!  Actually, most of the guys I work with are pretty firearm friendly!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]
estoner= troll.  If you have a specific problem with LACop, take it to him by email, not here. Keep it up and you lose both of your user IDs. As it stands now, you're only losing one. You pick which one.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
estoner= troll.  If you have a specific problem with LACop, take it to him by email, not here. Keep it up and you lose both of your user IDs. As it stands now, you're only losing one. You pick which one.
View Quote

Don,

I like the way you work. Short and to the point.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don,

I like the way you work. Short and to the point.[:D]
View Quote

You just described him physically as well!!!

[=D]
View Quote

I think I'll take your word for it...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow !! I didnt know I was the center of attention in estoner's life. I feel special.

Actually, this is in response to me calling him a troll in the Industry Forums. He has saw fit to show up and bad mouth Jarrod and Bushmaster Firearms with some B.S. stories, and no proof.

Oh well, I appreciate the defense Don R. Good to know someone's got my back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top