Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 6:02:58 PM EDT
I have built a FMP HK 91. HK parts kit and FMP reciever. Looks great functions awesome. My question. I have purchased another parts kit. Great cond. I am thinking of building another one but with a Hesse reciever. Let me speak for just a minute before you critisize me. I am a welding fabricator, with some basic machine trade ability, I believe I have above average welding skills. Have you heard how these recievers will fit? I have heard bad things about companys that have put these together. But most of companys don't care, as long as it goes out the door. So fill me in on any info that could help me in my decision. Thanks!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top