Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 3:49:57 PM EDT
I am thinking of having some work done on my FN FAL.  How are their quality of work, services, attitude?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Their attitude is great. I talk with Lawrence from time to time, a good guy. I have no complaints with any of the work that they've done on my FAL kit's. They both run like clockwork.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
You can go to the FNFAL.com to find your answers there.  It seems the general opinion is that it is average.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
The attitude at Entreprise, particularly Lawrence, is OUTSTANDING.

Lawrence helped me build an Imbel kit on an Entreprise Type 3 into a sweet and handy 16" carbine.  He talked me through the work and never hesitated to give GOOD advice.

The receiver is top notch, my rifle is SWEET.

BTW, he does some kiler 1911 work, too.

Call Lawrence, tell him Bill from the Fal Files sent you.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The aircraft carrier or starship?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]
lawrence,albert,and the rest of the crew are top-notch.always willing to spend time w/their customers and answer all questions.[heavy]they also support the local "webshooters" shooting club.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahh, the Enterprise.
Now there be a fine ship if I ever seen one myself, aye.  Runs like the day she be made, I tell ya lad.  Ya just gotta avoid them Lysician space leeches....they do ya some fine damage, and as much as ya givin' it, ya just dont have the power.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top