Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2001 1:47:35 PM EDT
CDNN  IS RECALLING THE DRAGUNOV  DO NOT FIRE IT IT MAY KILL YA >WWW.CDNNINVESTMENTS.COM  [x]
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Please send your Dragunov and all remaining ammo to me for repair.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
this is not a joke   hkocher [grenade] iv got frinds that have the dragunov  im just leting  all that look at this know
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats the problem with them?
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]
SP1, sorry, I know it's not a joke.

Folks, don't send your gun to me, but do send it to someone to get it taken care immediately!

But you can send your gun to me if you REALLY want to, I'd appreciate it!
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
As far as I know, they are recalling the bolt only.  They will be adding a spring to the firing pin as it is currently floating freely.  Your same bolt will then be returned to you. This will be done only on NDM-86s acquired from them.

More than one Drag has had an out of battery firing.  The combination of the floating pin and commercial primers has lead to this danger.  These can be in both 7.62*54R and 7.62*51.  With 54R, you have far fewer potential problems because the ammo will either be milspec, or expensive Norma. (Some other manufacturers are starting to load 54R again.)  Think of the diversity of manufacture in 7.62*51.  Ammo with a soft primer is indeed a risk.

I have a TIGR Dragunov (1993 Bwest import) and, to my suprise, it does have a sprung pin.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Slamfiring.
[url]http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dragunovrecall.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
How accurate are the Dragunov's in 7.62X51? How much are they? I have always wanted one, but I don't like the 7.62 Russian round.

Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top