Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 10:15:44 AM EDT
I read the entire letter that rep. Cynthia McKinney (D(of course), GA) wrote to that generous Saudi Prince. ( read it at AJC.com)  I can't even put into words how I feel about this article where she begs the Saudi prince for the ten million dollars for her constituents and turns  all of this into a Black- White thing.  This could create the image in the minds of her poor, uneducated black constituency (for which she exploits) that America is the enemy and the islamic state is the saviour! (whats new?)  This is a VERY dangerous time to restir this C%$P!  We can't let this go!  I wish I could be more articulate about this; what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/news/1014mckinneyletter.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I would call a traitor, IF she was ever on our side.

-SS
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
WOW!
I just read the letter, and i'm SHOCKED!

Below is the complete letter for those who don't feel like clicking through..

[QB]"Dear Missa Arab.
My names bees Cynthia McKinney, and i'se come frum Geogia. As an Afree-can Ameree-can
Wooo-man living in todays soo-cie--ahh-ty, I would like to axe you fo fity million dollaz.
My peoples bees slaves 150 years ago, and we just can't seem to make it here in America. I know'se you'se Arab folk don'ts like America, so if you'se give us da money, it will help our cause. Below iz an itemized list of da things I will spend yo money on.

My Auntie Rowena needs a new roof- dat gunna cost $1,000,000.
My cousein D'rell be needin rehab- dat gunna be another $3,000,000
My lil sista be needin abortions every otha week- dey cost $300,000 a peice.
My uncle Tyrone be smokin dat crack rock- dat cost him $600,000 a week
I ran outta watermellon and baby diapers fo my 39 chil'ren- dat cost $250,000 a week.

I need to get paternity tests so I can find out who my baby daddy be- Dems cost $250,000 each...

As yoo can see Mr Arab, we'se here negro folk in da state of Georgia bees needin yo money real bad.

Please send a money order in teh amount of fity million dollars (No checks- I ain't got no bank account to be cashin it)
to

Cynthia McKinney
132 King Street
Orgen, GA

My phone numbah be

Fie   Fie   Fie,   Fo   Fee   Fo   too
5     5     5      4    3     4    2
View Quote
[/QB]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Jesus, take this woman out back and beat the shit out of her.

Funny letter carrots.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Carut hatr, I be LMAO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#6]
EXCELLENT POST CARROT !!!!

This is freaking UNREAL!    

She should be tried for treason.

Isn't she the scumbag that refuses to stand during the pledge of allegiance??

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Tried for treason? Well yes but I would rather take a hickory railroad pick handle that I have and get a little tanked on some Vodka then smash her in the fucking mouth knocking out all her teeth.
Then I would savage her with it until every bone in her body was broken.

The filthy puke should be executed.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Dumb Bitch
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Never thought that I would hear about a member of our government begging royalty for money, WTF over.

Treasonous b!tch
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WOW!
I just read the letter, and i'm SHOCKED!

Below is the complete letter for those who don't feel like clicking through..

"Dear Missa Arab.
My names bees Cynthia McKinney, and i'se come frum Geogia. As an Afree-can Ameree-can
Wooo-man living in todays soo-cie--ahh-ty, I would like to axe you fo fity million dollaz.
View Quote
View Quote

Did she do the voice of Jar Jar Binks? [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
She's disgusting, utterly disgusting...[puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top