Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 7:35:20 AM EDT
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/eW/jf/Br/1V14650.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#1]
[:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey man...why you hassling me??  Okay, okay...I am sorry.  I'll give ya the blue prints to my house Boss...I don't want no trouble.

I'm just a lonely computer guy looking to build myself a legal fully automatic firearm for when the Canadians invade.

I don't want no trouble...Boss.  I ain't doing notin' illegal.  Just looking for some plans,..ya know?

BTW...can ya tell me were to drill the sear hole?? All legal like of course....LOL

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/trooper.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
sgtard
Still can't get over the fact a Canadian could use your own constitution to prove how much of a moron you are?

Stop harassing me with stupidity.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
sgtard
Still can't get over the fact a Canadian could use your own constitution to prove how much of a moron you are?

Stop harassing me with stupidity.
View Quote

Okay boss!!  BTW..I ain't the one that started a topic with "Scarecrow" on it, now did I?  And yes..I am stupid...but still smart enought not to post that I own certain rifles, have palns to convert those rifles to full-auto, and tell people how to openly violate firearm laws.

But then again you're smarter than me so maybe you know something I don't..LOL  BTW  I still think you live in the ol' US of A, just using Can-a-duh as a cover...ain't going to work.

Sgtar15

This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
[img]http://www.redstorm.com/images/m16_inv.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#5]
sgtar, you dont have to post a "scarecrow" thread, you have been nice enough to stick your ugly face up in all my threads anyways. And in Canada or the US no goverment agency will break down your door for having plans and a rifle. Even if they did they would see the rifle, the plans, but THATS ALL, cause I know the laws, and if I was making my rifle fully automatic it would be after the proper licensing.

Your the idiot who assumes that everyone who has plans for a conversion WILL convert a gun. I think the brady campaign just layed off a few of your type a couple of days ago.

And as for me not being Canadian, come on AR15.com chat and look at my ident, you'll see .ca at the end. If your too slow to figure out what .ca means, it means Ca-nah-duh.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And in Canada or the US no goverment agency will break down your door for having plans and a rifle. Even if they did they would see the rifle, the plans, but THATS ALL, cause I know the laws, and if I was making my rifle fully automatic it would be after the proper licensing.
View Quote

Well, your the expert, but I am pretty sure that if you have the rifle and plans for converting that same rifle than that is conspiracy to manufacture a full auto assult weapon......which is illegal here in the USA.  And if you learned anything, the ATF and FBI (I fellas) don't always follow the constitution.

But...your smarter than me..so what the hell do I know [;)]

Sgtar15

This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
[img]http://www.redstorm.com/images/m16_inv.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
EdAvilaSr
pull the plug before I do. I hate having threads that blatantly demonstrate the stupidity of others.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#9]

lock
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top