Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 10:08:14 PM EDT
I may be telling everyone something that they already know, but in-depth, and well articulated discussions of politics, social issues, gun rights, and all matters regarding the nature and scope of liberty can be found on the forums of [url]http://freerepublic.com/[/url]
Check them out. You will be glad you did.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I just discovered Free Republic recently myself very good reading, and sometimes they even beat Drudge with the breaking news.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Freedom of speech, Free Republic bump!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks Patriot, i didn't know
i like the resources column, saves bundles in search time! i'll be reading there too from now on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem fattyM4. Free Republic is an invaluable resource in the constant struggle for liberty.

Knowledge is power!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll wholeheartedly agree, free republic forums are also great if you are into banning books, censoring that which goes against the gospels of our lord, witch hunts and burning at the stake other miscellaneous heretics and heathens.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
erickm, while it is true that Free Republic attracts a small contingent of evangelical types and hard core stateists; there are many more mainstream conservatives and Libertarians posting there.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#7]
good link, thanks, Patriot
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I have noticed a lot of new members on these forums as of late, and I thought it might be a good idea
to bump this link to the top.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top