Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 6:24:57 PM EDT
Sitting here ponderin, is there anything better than ice cold beer in long neck bottles? THE only way to drink beer, in my opinion. Just a thought.

OlDad
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sitting here ponderin, is there anything better than ice cold beer in long neck bottles? THE only way to drink beer, in my opinion. Just a thought.

OlDad
View Quote

Not too many things...

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I something better....

An ice cold long neck in one hand, a good Cuban cigar in the other, and an ashtray on your old ladies head, between your legs [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm kind of partial to my beer being the kind you can't see through and served in a pint glass.  But there's nothing wrong with a cold long neck.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
For me, beer in a pint glass. You can't get the full aroma out of a bottle. For professional beer drinkers like myself, this is quite important. [beer]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good to me. how about a mag full and sighted in on Osoma!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top