Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2001 11:33:21 AM EDT
Does it seem odd to anyone else ALL the $$$ our gov't has spent on seizing pot and other recreational drugs given that just about ANYONE can own anthrax???

To my knowledge, anthrax is NOT a "controlled substance." Correct me if I am wrong.

But I don't believe there is such a thing as "recreational anthrax."

And unlike firearms, the ONLY reason for possession of Anthrax is to kill people.

Now I know it occurs naturally, but I'm wondering ....

...is outlawing Anthrax a legitimate governmental activity???

I'm the last one to advocate gov't interference, but maybe this is a good case for the gov't do do something.

Am I totally nutzoid here??

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
And all the mean people who have anthrax bacteria would nicely turn them over to the government as soon as it was outlawed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Am I totally nutzoid here??

View Quote

Nawh...

Ya could be on to sump'n here...

db
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Heck, it makes about as much sense as making pot illegal, being that it is naturally occuring and all...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top