Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2007 7:18:42 PM EDT
Seriously it is one of the worst farts I have ever smelled.  It was so thick I could just about see it.  I had to leave the room it was so bad.  Right now I am typing this with a mask pulled over my face.  I need real help.
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
wtf did he do, vomit or shit
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Seriously it is one of the worst things I have ever smelled.  It was so thick I could just about see it.  I had to leave the room it was so bad.  Right now I am typing this with a mask pulled over my face.  I need real help.

It’s a pity you missed my thread titled “So my cousin’s dog just had explosive diarrhea…” it would’ve been right up your alley.
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ever had a dog? I believe it farted.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ever had a dog? I believe it farted.
You are correct.  And a godawful stench it was.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:17:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep us updated.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Stick a cork in it.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:26:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I had a cat once that would drool and fart at the same time when you would pet it or scratch it.  

Damn thing would just lie there with with the happiest look on his face, a bead of drool in the corner of his mouth and God-awful gas escaping from the other end.

I miss the little guy.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 5:26:59 AM EDT
[#8]
another reason i don't have pets

i do a good enough job of gassing myself
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

But with a dog, you've got a scapegoat.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]
One of our dogs likes to sleep on the bed.  One night, just after I laid down, the most foul odor assaulted my nostrils.  Cursing the dog, I quickly pulled the sheet over my head, and took a good breath of nice clean air.

The joke was on me, it was the wife.  So, I got a lungful of the full strength stench.  

When I told the wife the next morning, she displayed an amazing lack of sympathy.  In fact, now that I think of it, her rolling on the floor showed a complete lack of empathy for the whole situation.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
One of our dogs likes to sleep on the bed.  One night, just after I laid down, the most foul odor assaulted my nostrils.  Cursing the dog, I quickly pulled the sheet over my head, and took a good breath of nice clean air.

The joke was on me, it was the wife.  So, I got a lungful of the full strength stench.  

When I told the wife the next morning, she displayed an amazing lack of sympathy.  In fact, now that I think of it, her rolling on the floor showed a complete lack of empathy for the whole situation.  

Dutch Oven her ass.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You walked into a Dutch Oven?!?!?!?

Did you at least get payback?
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a German Shepard that gets mad at his own farts, he will be lying on the floor and you will hear a psssfftttt . Then he will stick his nose around by his ass and start growling. It's the funniest shit I have ever seen and god do they stink.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You walked into a Dutch Oven?!?!?!?

Did you at least get payback?

I will neither confirm, nor deny, that retribution was exacted.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I had a cat that was good for SBD's.  He would just sit there with what looked like a stupid grin on his face and just let them out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a older black lab that rips some nasty ones.

If anyone makes a sniffing sound around her she bows her head and thumps the floor with her tail thinking she's in trouble.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#17]
my little shih-tzu does that sometimes, usually when she's sleeping next to my head at night.  

And boy, are they VILE.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard that the cure for vile dog farts is better quality dog food. The cheap dog food supposedly has some ingredient/filler that results in noxious flatulence.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have use him many times for that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Stick a cork shotgun shell in it.  

ta-da
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Bailey Beagle does that.

If it is a 'silent deadly' one she keeps on sleeping.

If it is a 'squeacker' she jumps up and smells her ass and looks at me with a WTF look on her face.
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:15:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Dog's do stink at times.
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#23]
You're going to die.  Dibs on your guns & ammo.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:28:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Rawhide farts are the worst. Pig ear farts are pretty bad too. And Labs are world class gas passers.

It's a killer combo. but I put up with it for my dogs.

efxguy
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:33:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Are dog turds measured in Couric's? Be prepared. I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:40:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I have a German Shepard that gets mad at his own farts, he will be lying on the floor and you will hear a psssfftttt . Then he will stick his nose around by his ass and start growling. It's the funniest shit I have ever seen and god do they stink.

Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:47:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/15/2007 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More like the Dog has a scapegoat.

When my dog farts, he looks at me like I did it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#29]
You still got to love them, no matter how much they stink.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I can sometimes hear two of my dogs fart.  What's funny is when my rat terrier farts and he's doing ninja-like turns toward his rear, trying to locate the source of the fart noise.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Seriously it is one of the worst farts I have ever smelled.  It was so thick I could just about see it.  I had to leave the room it was so bad.  

My wife did that this morning. I had to walk through it to escape the room.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Seriously it is one of the worst farts I have ever smelled.  It was so thick I could just about see it.  I had to leave the room it was so bad.  Right now I am typing this with a mask pulled over my face.  I need real help.

Don't feel bad.  My dog has an infection around her ass that is giving off an awful tuna smell.  I got in my wife's car after she came back from the vet, jumped out and started looking under the seats for a rotten fillet of fish.  I finally asked WTF?  Apparently,it will be around for awhile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top