Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 8:26:35 AM EDT
I am sitting here thinking, after following some of the discussions which have taken place on this board that the Terrorists are hitting leftists and anti-gun people on purpose.  If you belong to a militia you need to make yourself known because I think the Terrorists are using you guys for cover. I have seen reports of several people killed which happen to be Leftists / Anti-Americans. The level of ranchor heard directed towards these groups from media is getting louder. So each militia needs to find someway of telling our nations commanders and the FBI that they are on the wrong track.  The Terrorists know about our internal discord and they will use it if its against US. I think this is very important.  PEOPLE NEED TO THINK. WHY WOULD GUN TOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY KILL PEOPLE. THEY HAVN"T DONE SO BEFORE. IT IS ODD THAT LEFTISTS ARE BEING OFFED NOW.  YOU GUYS MAY NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THIS ONE FAST BEFORE THE MEDIA IN THEIR IGNORANCE DO MORE DAMAGE!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
They're not using us for cover, they're doing what we don't have the bravery to do--stand up and fight what we know is wrong.  They're trying to tell *us* something.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't respond negatively just go find a lawyer and have them draft a response.  Send it to the newspaper of whatever.  But don't let the Terrorists use internal American discord (which is normal) to further their own ends.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:34:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Seriously Trickshot!!!  Think about it. You are a terrorists sitting in the ME watching CNN, what do you hear about?  THINK ABOUT IT> I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS!! THIS IS NOT SOME FRICKIN JOKE.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#4]
SERIOUSLY TRICKSHOT! THIS IS NO JOKE.  AND NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT SHIT.  THOSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO USE THAT CRAP AGAINST US. YOUR WORDS MERELY ADD TO IT.  AND ADD CREDIBILITY TO THEIR ATTACKS.  WORDS HAVE MEANING SO READ WHAT YOU SAID. AND TELL ME.  YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IN EXACTLY THE MANNER THEY WANT YOU TO. IT WILL LEAD TO YOUR NOT BEING ABLE TO ENTER/FORM OR PARTICIPATE IN A MILITIA. A RIGHT THAT I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU STRIPPED OF.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
My current sitrep would read that Benjamin is correct.  It appears a clever tactic for the ME terrorists to target only American liberals and news media.  With the intent of causing division among the now unified American people.

Attacking one side of the domestic political spectrum makes it appear the work of the other side.  And the media has the predisposition to enable it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My current sitrep would read that Benjamin is correct.  It appears a clever tactic for the ME terrorists to target only American liberals and news media.  With the intent of causing division among the now unified American people.

Attacking one side of the domestic political spectrum makes it appear the work of the other side.  And the media has the predisposition to enable it.
View Quote

What he said!
[rolleyes]

Joe
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#7]
It makes sense to attack the people that bitch and whine the most. These news broadcasters can't keep their mouth shut about anything and will help spread the word about attacks much faster than other groups would.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#8]
What, you don't believe that some extreme right wing group would not take advantage of the situation?  I don't know if that is the case, but no one here knows one way or the other for sure.  Don't rule it out just because you don't like the thought.

Trickshot, whoever is doing this as well as the 9/11 assholes, are not brave.  These are all cowardly acts.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am sitting here thinking, after following some of the discussions which have taken place on this board that the Terrorists are hitting leftists and anti-gun people on purpose.  If you belong to a militia you need to make yourself known because I think the Terrorists are using you guys for cover. I have seen reports of several people killed which happen to be Leftists / Anti-Americans. The level of ranchor heard directed towards these groups from media is getting louder. So each militia needs to find someway of telling our nations commanders and the FBI that they are on the wrong track.  The Terrorists know about our internal discord and they will use it if its against US. I think this is very important.  PEOPLE NEED TO THINK. WHY WOULD GUN TOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY KILL PEOPLE. THEY HAVN"T DONE SO BEFORE. IT IS ODD THAT LEFTISTS ARE BEING OFFED NOW.  YOU GUYS MAY NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THIS ONE FAST BEFORE THE MEDIA IN THEIR IGNORANCE DO MORE DAMAGE!!!!  
View Quote

WTF ?!?!?!  It is what it is.  Now go take a nap.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe they are just hitting the lefties because they are SOFT TARGETS.

Who's house would you raid, Peter Jennings or G. Gordon Liddy?  Hmm... simple choice.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#11]
You'd think they would have targeted ABC news and Peter Jennings instead then.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You'd think they would have targeted ABC news and Peter Jennings instead then.
View Quote

They DID target ABC, thats where the 7 month old contracted anthrax.

Newsweeks editor-in-chief was just on CNN a few minutes ago.  His magazine is taking the approach that it isn't foreign terrorism, because the MO is all wrong. BinLadens people do not send childish messages like those in the envelopes sent to Daschile and to NBC. And why Islamic fundimentalists would attack AMI at all is to them a very big question. While they no longer beleve its a "lone kook" doing this, they still strongly suspect a domestic source.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#14]
QCMGR: Well I know it is what it is. Have you given consideration to what could happen to your rights, if they find out it is some domestic shit.  I am not so willing to believe that, especially when it could cost so damn much.  And the one thing you can't do is lay down and take a nap, you will wake up without any of your guns!!!

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Why are the tangos attacking leftists?  Remember the first maxim of self-defence...

"Look like food, and you will be eaten."

Now, which would look more like food to you on the street?  One of us, who takes an interest in our surroundings, drives a cheap car or a slightly beat-up truck, walks across the parking lot with our keys in our hand, and keeps scanning?

Or some yuppie business-type with a $70K BMW, clicking hte button in his pocket to unlock the doors, because he is so obviously fighting not tro drop all his kit and not watching anything but the armload he's occupied with?

Really, who's the better target?  People like us aren't often attacked because we CHOOSE not to be.  Leftists are attacked for not making that choice...

Not making a decision when one is necessary is STILL a decision...

FFZ
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#16]
True enough FreeFireZone, they are easy targets. However, the media is starting to make quips and speculating if its internal or not. That pisses me off. I don't want to believe there are people in militias who have shit for brains. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU RUN A MILITIA OR ARE IN ONE CLEAN IT UP.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Easy Benjamin. Your medication is in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.Relax. Put the feet up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why are the tangos attacking leftists?  Remember the first maxim of self-defence...

"Look like food, and you will be eaten."

View Quote

no guns or self defense stuff would have helped daschle or brokejaw or those florida papparazzi, they get and have to read a lot of mail, simple as that.

And I have a feeling these anthrax attacks are not coming from "tangos" (people who eat goat eyes) I'd bet it's the opposite of what Benjamin is suggesting, this sounds like the work of "romeo whiskey echos".

since when does abdul give a goat's ass-fvck about papparazzi, talking heads or a senator?
The only thing they know is who the president is whenever bombs come raining down on them, now and in the past. The president is THE guy, the main dude, because thats all they know coming from dictatorships.

come to think of it why would those militia fuggers give a shit about papparazzi?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I am sorry Grimshaw, I just would hate to see the media torch any more militia's or stir up even more controversy.  The media and left-wingers eat that crap like candy.  I hate to see us loosing a PR war, because in 15 more years that PR war (played out in 10 to 15 year old minds) becomes policy.  I know that I have been ranting all over this board today, but somebody needs to heed it.  My 6 year old comes home and proceeds to tell us that Christopher Columbus did bad things to people and was mean. True enough but the teacher didn't put it into context for them.  They paint the rifle out of a picture of a Militia Man, A Continental Soldier because they say it contributes to GUN VOILENCE at a middle school.  I am merely saying that the Militia's need to turn their organization inside out.  Any who are interested can view the post through the first 4 pages of the General Discussion Forum. I just don't want to see us loose anymore rights.  I know the media will not defend us, I know that it is our responsibility to conduct ourselves in a totally moral and professional manner.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#20]
maybe it's the leftists atacking to make everyone [b] think [/b] it's the conservatives.
would you put that past sarah brady-gobbels?

-CK
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#21]
cck; nor tree spikers.  But I will say that it is highly unlikely.  Oh well I am tired of ranting about this.  either clean up your organizations or don't. Just remember what you have been intrusted with.  The first person to do this right may well find himself a person well respected in the gun community.  I have yet to see one on National TV.  Even the NRA is portrayed very very poorly.  It is up to the militia whether they want to do something useful or not. I just don't want to see a few bad apples ruin it for everyone. And I also can see how one good apple fairly portrayed in the media can make it a whole bunch better for all. But I repeat again,  Militias would do well to purge their organizations of all potential trouble. And seek out proper and respected leadership.  I have finally figured out where militias have gone wrong. They have accepted the basic premise the leftwing presents.  They are acting like outlaws. What they need to figure out is that they need not, because they are not outlaws.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't want to believe there are people in militias who have shit for brains. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU RUN A MILITIA OR ARE IN ONE CLEAN IT UP.
View Quote

IF this is in some part meant to reflect badly on our group of like-minded folks, then it is up to us to self-police our ranks. What the Muslims in the world are not doing very well (by word or action).

Non-action is a very loud decision.

SSD    
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes it is up to us to self-police our ranks.  Just like you self-police yourself.  "I DON"T LIKE THAT I SAID THAT", "I DON"T LIKE THAT I DID THAT." The internal dialogue which guides you in your everyday life. THE RUDDER WHICH YOU USE TO STEER A COURSE IN YOUR LIFE.  YOU MUST JUDGE AND YOU MUST ACT AND DECIDE WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF YOUR GROUP JUST AS YOU DO YOURSELF.  IF YOU ARE LEADING THE GROUP THEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS IN IT, AND WHAT IT REPRESENTS, AND WHAT IT MEANS, AND HOW IT LOOKS AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT IT IS!!!! NO FLUFF NOT LIP SERVICE, TRUE MORAL RECTITUDE, TRUE UNDERSTANDING, TRUE POSITIVE DIRECTION. I COULD GO ON AND ON.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
QCMGR: Well I know it is what it is. Have you given consideration to what could happen to your rights, if they find out it is some domestic shit.  I am not so willing to believe that, especially when it could cost so damn much.  And the one thing you can't do is lay down and take a nap, you will wake up without any of your guns!!!

Benjamin
View Quote

The real question is, will it start a civil war here.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yes it is up to us to self-police our ranks.  Just like you self-police yourself.  "I DON"T LIKE THAT I SAID THAT", "I DON"T LIKE THAT I DID THAT." The internal dialogue which guides you in your everyday life. THE RUDDER WHICH YOU USE TO STEER A COURSE IN YOUR LIFE.  YOU MUST JUDGE AND YOU MUST ACT AND DECIDE WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF YOUR GROUP JUST AS YOU DO YOURSELF.  IF YOU ARE LEADING THE GROUP THEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS IN IT, AND WHAT IT REPRESENTS, AND WHAT IT MEANS, AND HOW IT LOOKS AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT IT IS!!!! NO FLUFF NOT LIP SERVICE, TRUE MORAL RECTITUDE, TRUE UNDERSTANDING, TRUE POSITIVE DIRECTION. I COULD GO ON AND ON.
View Quote

COO COO,  COO COO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Well now its shown up in the NYC offices of Gov. Pataki.  Although technically a Republican we know his record, especally on guns.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quick push the panic button.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#28]
MSNBC is now reporting that staffers in Sen. Finegolds office have been found to have Anthrax in their nostrils.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#29]

QCMGR:  COO COO, COO COO.

Alright QCMGR.  You win.  

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#30]
They are reporting today that a assistant to Dan Rather has the skin form of anthrax.

That makes the hat trick. Will they go for CNN as a bonus?  Yet another Liberal anti-gun newsman gets a anthrax letter.

Coincidence?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

QCMGR:  COO COO, COO COO.

Alright QCMGR.  You win.  

Benjamin
View Quote

Benjamin0001,

Before you give up, what about the ramifications of city dwellers surrendering their rights in the name of protection?  I think you have a valid concern, but remember the USA Today map from the 2000 election?    I think the real issue is how we live and reconciling one group who prefers to be protected verses one that wants to protect them selves.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I guess my whole point is this. I think that the militias can do alot to keep their second amendment right to not only bear arms(which we are making good headway with) but form militia's if they would take a little more educated approach to one their leadership, two their public perception, and three by forming contacts and supporting political action and think tanks(conservative/libertarian).  Regardless of the people who want protection and are willing to trade their liberty for some.  Then I see the media start speculating on who is doing the anthrax attacks and also why certain leftwing/Anti-Americans/Pro gun control peoples being offed. So I kinda get pissed off at the ramifications(luckily they are not in power in mass right now). So I think if militia's(which I think are going to be the next target for the hard press from the left) would start doing certain things it would make the lefts time much harder, and would also strengthen the public perception that the militias actually perform a necessary function.
This is just part of what I am actually seeing.  However , I have to admit , I went off on this last tuesday.  When the story on Assault Web broke. I sit their thinking what they hell is this guy doing. Then I think about the supreme court and I see that the militias could improve their lot a great deal by just thinking a little about what they are doing.
Become a little more politically minded (because their actions do have political ramifications).

Ben
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Jeez-Louise, Benjamin, ease up on the caps!  It's like you're aspiring to be the new HANGFIRE.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:47:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I guess my whole point is this. I think that the militias can do alot to keep their second amendment right to not only bear arms(which we are making good headway with) but form militia's if they would take a little more educated approach to one their leadership, two their public perception, and three by forming contacts and supporting political action and think tanks(conservative/libertarian).  Regardless of the people who want protection and are willing to trade their liberty for some.  Then I see the media start speculating on who is doing the anthrax attacks and also why certain leftwing/Anti-Americans/Pro gun control peoples being offed. So I kinda get pissed off at the ramifications(luckily they are not in power in mass right now). So I think if militia's(which I think are going to be the next target for the hard press from the left) would start doing certain things it would make the lefts time much harder, and would also strengthen the public perception that the militias actually perform a necessary function.
This is just part of what I am actually seeing.  However , I have to admit , I went off on this last tuesday.  When the story on Assault Web broke. I sit their thinking what they hell is this guy doing. Then I think about the supreme court and I see that the militias could improve their lot a great deal by just thinking a little about what they are doing.
Become a little more politically minded (because their actions do have political ramifications).

Ben
View Quote

I agree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top