Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 7:15:07 PM EDT
I don't know. I start feeling like a sheep when I'm standing in line at the 'super market'.

The commercials on the radio and television say it's not normal to feel like i'm under control from the aliens.

Thinking i need another layer of tin foil.

_FS
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have social anxiety disorder reeeeeal bad.
Only in the last 6 months have I gotten it.

I still have friends and get laid, but I don't ever go out, or go with them to any functions.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope your joking, because I was.

FS
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I still have friends and get laid, but I don't ever go out, or go with them to any functions.
View Quote

You do have a disorder McUzi_Loves_Carrots.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope. Serious as all hell.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might be confusing social anxiety disorder with the aging process. It will render you more than happy to stay home and watch reruns of Andy of Mayberry.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
McMisanthrope
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Who needs or wants to play that game of HI HOW YA DoIN, I AM BENJAMIN MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY. BULLSHIT!! That so often occurrs at parties.  PLASTIC SMILES ALL AROUND. [puke] On the other hand family get togethers are another thing entirely. I get tired of Salesmanship all damn day long.  It sucks.  I LOVE FAMILY I LOVE HOME I LOVE OUTDOORS I LOVE"NO PEOPLE". MY DREAM JOB

"500 Miles away from nearest human being"
"Nice HOUSE." Live off the land. Hunt day and night" Fish and trap.  I SWARE THAT 150 YEARS AGO I WOULD HAVE BEEN A MOUNTAIN MAN.  LOG CABIN. FIREPLACE. KENTUCKY RIFLE OVER THE DOOR.  GOOD LORD THAT IS HEAVEN. OH SWEET JESUS TAKE ME HOME.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who needs or wants to play that game of HI HOW YA DoIN, I AM BENJAMIN MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY. BULLSHIT!! That so often occurrs at parties.  PLASTIC SMILES ALL AROUND. [puke] On the other hand family get togethers are another thing entirely. I get tired of Salesmanship all damn day long.  It sucks.  I LOVE FAMILY I LOVE HOME I LOVE OUTDOORS I LOVE"NO PEOPLE". MY DREAM JOB

"500 Miles away from nearest human being"
"Nice HOUSE." Live off the land. Hunt day and night" Fish and trap.  I SWARE THAT 150 YEARS AGO I WOULD HAVE BEEN A MOUNTAIN MAN.  LOG CABIN. FIREPLACE. KENTUCKY RIFLE OVER THE DOOR.  GOOD LORD THAT IS HEAVEN. OH SWEET JESUS TAKE ME HOME.  
View Quote

AMEN Brother, Amen!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Just me and my family.  I would hunt for them and put food on the table and we could have a garden and fish, And on the warm winter nights we could gather around the fireplace and tell stories and play games (which we do now).  I guess I have it pretty good there is a bunch of trees in the Front and Back yard.  It is in a cul-de-sac and we live at the end of it.  Well we also have the Garden.  Hmmm, maybe I am closer then I feel.  Just not enough territory to roam so I could hunt by stepping out of the back yard. Thats it, I am going to save and buy about 400 acres of land someplace.  That is what I am going to do next.  

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Just stay away from people and cities, and all will be well...

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]" We're paratroopers, and THIS is as far as the bastards are going!"   Unknown 101st Paratrooper, Bastogne, 1944.[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I have social rejection disorder.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.paxil.com/sad/images/main-image-askdoc.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#14]
This stuff kicks ass! Especially if you wash it down with booze.

Quoted:
[img]http://www.paxil.com/sad/images/main-image-askdoc.gif[/img]
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nope. Serious as all hell.
View Quote

Weally!  I was wondewing about youw new name. Do wou have two weally big fwont teef and do wou wive in a big howe in da' gwound?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hate people, is that the same thing?
View Quote

Me too !
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/pills.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#19]
A Soma a day...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top