Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2001 1:09:14 PM EDT
Just thought I should throw that out there since a few people illuded to that in some of my posts. I would name myself SexualWhiteChocolate, but that just isn't the same.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
"drunk"?  I guess thats the keyword?   [puke]

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not black.
View Quote

Neither am I.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I am only marginally white.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:15:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can I ask why it matters if you're black or not?  I don't give a damn.  You're still a shooter to me.
View Quote

He said people thought he was- Just clearing it up.
BTW- SexualChocolate. Isn't that from Coming to America?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Neither am I, but a little baptist girl in Nacadoches, TX called me a "nigger" when I was 8 years old.  That's when I knew racists were dumb, because I'm more "dirty spic" "wetback" or "injun" than anything else.  Needless to say, I felt no remorse when I kicked her to the ground from the top of the Burger King playground slide.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Neither am I, but a little baptist girl in Nacadoches, TX called me a "nigger" when I was 8 years old.  That's when I knew racists were dumb,

God Bless Texas
View Quote

A friend of mine was shot by a group of Negro's-
Yet if he says "that's when I knew negro's were dumb", he is told to take them all as individuals.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Neither is Tiger Woods![:D]Congradulations on not being Black.[beer]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#10]
White Chocolate,you all look the same.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Neither am I, but a little baptist girl in Nacadoches, TX called me a "nigger" when I was 8 years old.  That's when I knew racists were dumb,

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Yet if he says "that's when I knew negro's were dumb", he is told to take them all as individuals.
View Quote

All dumb people are dumb and do dumb things (like hate people because of there color) all negros are not killers no matter how stupid your friend is.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was he in Mensa?  Was he throwing gang signs?

View Quote

Would it help if I said she looked like trailer trash? [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

All dumb people are dumb and do dumb things (like hate people because of there color) all negros are not killers no matter how stupid your friend is.
View Quote

I agree. Anyone who hates someone becasue of thier skin color is definitley odd... You'll find that most folk who aren't particularly fond of a certian race aren't that way becasue of how they look.
And it for damn sure doesn't make them "dumb"

(BTW- I believe the correct catch phrase is "ignorant"- Please use the proper terms, or else your masters will have to reprogram you)
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Would it help if I said she looked like trailer trash? [:D]

God Bless Texas
View Quote

When using the terms your masters have programmed you to blather, please use the other catch phrases in conjunction.

Example- The "trailer-trash" catch phrase is often bolstered by the allmighty "ignorant", and can be furthered by claiming them to be a "redneck"

Your reprogramming will take place within the week.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL[/b]

once you go [b]BLACK[/b] you never go back
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Not that it matters but I am not either. However I do like sex and I love chocolate.
Does this mean I am SexChoc to? Anymore out their? This is getting interesting.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#17]
"Eat me Carrot you're a stupid dick wad" - did my programmers train me to say that you worthless racist?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I love chocolate...but I'm just a white guy.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Eat me Carrot you're a stupid dick wad" - did my programmers train me to say that you worthless racist?
View Quote

No, they didn't train you to say
"eat me carrot you're a  stupid dick wad"
but they did train you to say

--->[i][b]WORTHLESS[/i][/b]<--- racist.

I have contacted your masters, and they are proud.
You won't have to undergo reporgramming.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#20]

all i want to know is if GBT really kicked that girl off of the slide.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top