Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2007 6:33:46 AM EDT
Link
Cliffs notes:
Girl gets first Iphone bill, it's 300 pages.  Each call, text message, is a separate page.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
<insert AGNTSA pic here>
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
<insert AGNTSA pic here>

what is agnsta?
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I missed the original story behind this one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<insert AGNTSA pic here>

what is agnsta?

Ah Geez Not This Shit Again
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this chick gets an Iphone bill, it's 300 pages.  EVERY single page is a phone call, text message, etc.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this chick gets an Iphone bill, it's 300 pages.  EVERY single page is a phone call, text message, etc.

so i guess shes chatty..
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:44:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably cost them more to print the bill than it did to actually bill her. That is pretty funny though. Did a bunch of people get their bills like that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably cost them more to print the bill than it did to actually bill her. That is pretty funny though. Did a bunch of people get their bills like that?
not that I'm aware of.  I found this on Myspace.

Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Talkn to a guy here at work and I guess they log all data transfers and connections to the network. His was like 54 pages. So I guess its not all the texting and chatting but other things as well. It all adds up though. Who cares. But that is a shitload of wasted paper
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, its now a popular internet meme to rant about how many pages your iphone bill is.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Talkn to a guy here at work and I guess they log all data transfers and connections to the network. His was like 54 pages. So I guess its not all the texting and chatting but other things as well. It all adds up though. Who cares. But that is a shitload of wasted paper

And thats why AT&T offers a non-itemized bill, they also encourage electronic bills.
These people bitching about it are just retards who like to attention whore on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd hit it!
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:55:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Thats weird
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'd hit it!

with an iPhone.. About the head and neck..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top