Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 11:30:00 AM EDT
FOX NEWS.COM-A letter sent to the office of Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., has tested positive for anthrax.

This is a good thing guys,now if the left wing cry babies want to talk peace they will have to deal with one of there own leaders.
You know now that they wanted to kill Daschle he would not stand by a do nothing about it.

This Bin Laden guy had really beed a big help if late.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
No, this i very bad.

The reaction from a lefty is going to be 'See, we need to make everything safer.  TheFed. Gov. must atke care of you, blah blah blah" No more this, no more that.

The last thing lefties need is more reason to strip us of rights in the name of safety.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#2]
O-I know that,I wa just talking about the war.
We can deal with them on the other crap.
Bush will not put up with it and ever one backs him right now so it will be some time befor we nned to deal with that at all.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No, this i very bad.

The reaction from a lefty is going to be 'See, we need to make everything safer.  TheFed. Gov. must atke care of you, blah blah blah" No more this, no more that.

The last thing lefties need is more reason to strip us of rights in the name of safety.

View Quote

I agree, zazou!

Only I'd change your last line to read as follows...... "The last thing WE need is more reason for the lefties to strip us of OUR rights for THEIR safety!".

And they're sure to try to do this!

DaMan

DaMan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top