Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2007 7:55:34 AM EDT
Still learning how to post links:

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070816/NEWS/708160363/1006/NEWS

If someone can post it correctly please do. Here is a man not only convicted before going to court but also several employees that are now looking for new jobs
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The guy was a rock star (crack head) but he was able to run a legit business.  I don't see whats bad about that.

Because (some) drugs are bad, mmmmk?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The guy was a rock star (crack head) but he was able to run a legit business.  I don't see whats bad about that.

I've known a few functional crack heads before.  Hell, I knew a kid who would cop rock, smoke it and not even touch it again for a month.  For years I thought recreational crack smoking was impossible, but its possible.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah,Ive spent almost 3 grand in that shop just this year.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on that wouldn't he have freaked out and shot a bunch of people by now?  

There is something to be said when you can run a complicated business like selling firearms and only get screwed when caught with his personal stash.

Maybe GS1150 can ateast to his mental status?  I doubt he would spend $3k at a place where the owner looks like the kind of crack head you see on the street.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on that wouldn't he have freaked out and shot a bunch of people by now?  

There is something to be said when you can run a complicated business like selling firearms and only get screwed when caught with his personal stash.

Maybe GS1150 can ateast to his mental status?  I doubt he would spend $3k at a place where the owner looks like the kind of crack head you see on the street.

Havent seen him in the shop in a couple of years.
When I read the name in the  paper I said X-ring before I got to where they named the shop.
Guy seemed ok to me.Kinda mellow.If the girlfriend is the same one I remember,also a suprise.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top