Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2007 2:06:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched and listened but I just don't know.

What does the bill say in entirety ??

5sub
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yah there is probably a part of the petition that says "We also want the Full and complete withdraw of our troops from Iraq and Afganistant right now!"
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#3]
i actually saw that music video on MTV's headbanger's ball the other day and meant to check out out the website but i forgot.  thanks for the reminder.  on the surface it looks good, but i also wonder if there is a hidden clause for pulling out ASAP.  i hope not, otherwise all my Drowning Pool CD's will be used as targets
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]

1. Bill REQUIRES 100% mental health screening of every soldier after deployment.

2. Bill REQUIRES DATABASE and quarterly report on all veterans and any mental issues they have.

3. Bill REQUIRES a quarterly report on Funeral number and costs of veterans.

4. Bill REQUIRES a quarterly report on  number of Purple Hearts,  Expeditionary Medals , anthrax vaccinations and doses of the medication Larium issued to members of the Armed Forces for purposes of the Global War on Terrorism, stated for both of the period covered by such report.

Sounds to me like it's a Democrap fishing expedition trying to paint soldiers as wackos.  All under the guise of "we're helping them readjust!"

LOOK! TEH BUSH WARZ CAUSED DIS!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top