Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2007 1:49:45 PM EDT
I must have been 4 or 5 years old, lived in Kent WA....I remember I went fishing with the next door neighbors and we cooked and ate the fish we caught, and I threw up all over the place.  That is the earliest thing I can remember in my life.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
my mom giving my dad a bj.

that image will be burned into the back of my eyes forever.

i was later told she was eating a hotdog..... which i believed for numerous years until I found out about sex and such.

they still deny it to this day.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You have got to be kidding.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember that even when I was in the womb I was whacking off.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
probably playing baseball with my dad.  4-5 years old i'd gues.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Getting this picture taken.

Just kidding (although that is a pic of me).

Earliest is taking a purple crayon at the age of 1 and writing lines on the white window sill in the den.  I also remember being yelled at.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
i wish i wasnt.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i wish i wasnt.

that sucks so fucking bad.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
A dark wet place with me heading towards a little hole of light. After that some dude spanking me and me thinking, "what the hell did I do?"
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
EPROM's! Oh thoes were the days!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I still remember some stuff from around 3-5 years old. Probably the oldest thing I remember is my sister going to school when I was around 3-4 and I wanted to as well... if I only knew how much I would hate it. At 5 I can remember going to kindergarten with my mom walking me there with my baby brother in the stroller. I have a few memories while there. I remember some kids bringing some cool ass shit to show and tell and I had crap to show.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#11]
its sorta "hazy" but im playing in the yard with a tricycle with some other kids.

next one is moving from the house in the above memory. im sitting on the porch with my dad. he is telling me about the new house. i was scared about moving.

no idea how old i was but it was before kindergarten.

edit: another one. i still lived in the above house, im at work with my dad at a coburg (milk) distribution place. i remember a conveyer belt of some type with stuff on it moving.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#12]
At about 3 1/2yrs old I fell out of a third floor window. I also remember riding in the police car to the hospital.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Our house burning down when we lived on the Amarillo Air Base In Texas. I was around  3 or 4 yeras old. I was backed over with a car by the guy next dorr at 3 years but dont remember that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember going to the Prom with my dad and coming home with my mom.

j/k
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Something poking me in the head repeatedly before I was born.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I remember being touched inappropriately as a 5 year old (by a 5 year old girl). This also happened in (OK, just outside the city limits of) Kent, WA.

Actually, I seem to recall driving a boat out in the Puget Sound when I was about 3-4 years old. It's difficult to tell which memories are real and which are implanted. The "sexual assault" one is something I'm pretty sure actually happened because nobody ever told me about it or anything for me to form a false memory.

I have a horrible memory when it comes to my life. I can't even remember what I did last week. Everything seems so . . . vague and unreal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#17]
5 minutes after I woke up this morning
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Christmas, 1965.  My brother had gotten a Navy pilot GI Joe with a scale F-9F fighter and I remember my Dad (a Navy vet) and him playing with it together on the floor next to our TV and Christmas tree.  I still can vividly see the colors; the jet was dark blue/purple, Joe's flight suit was orange, and his helmet was white.

ETA:  I was three at the time.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Getting in a fight in preschool. I was standing up holding on to the edge of a table when the crazy kid ran while pushing a chair across the room and smashed my fingers into the edge of the table. I remember he was blonde and had a twin brother. I ended up bashing the wrong brother over the head with my metal starwars lunch box. This was around 1981. I was 4.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I was between 2 and 4, I remember that I was being dropped off at day care, but beyond a white room, I cant visualize any other details.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Wows! It seems that most of the early memories are around 3 or 4 and somewhat tramatic.

falling out of window, house fires, fights, sexual assults. I wonder if you asked this on a non gun board if the answers would be different.

Someone go to DU and get some responses.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Wows! It seems that most of the early memories are around 3 or 4 and somewhat tramatic.

falling out of window, house fires, fights, sexual assults. I wonder if you asked this on a non gun board if the answers would be different.

Someone go to DU and get some responses.

Interesting point.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#23]
When I was 3 we were moving out of a house in the country, to a new place in the city. I had on a pair of bib overalls. I had to take a dump so I went outside to my Dad so he could undo the stupid bibs for me. Well I didn't exactly make it all the way to the bathroom and ended up shitting my pants a little. I got my ass beat and he took my underwear off and rubbed my nose in the shit........... We get along great now that I live in Alaska and he lives in Louisiana!

That is something that I will never forget!

- Clint
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I remember going to the Prom with my dad and coming home with my mom.

j/k

Winner
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I was done with diapers when I was 14 months old according to my mom. When my son was born & needed changing, & I did it, it reminded me of how I hated it when I was in a dirty diaper, & how I hated how cold it was when I got changed. I even remember getting stuck with the diaper pin now & then.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

There's nothing like a shorn scrotum!

- Clint
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#28]
many memories from about 5 years old

-getting into a bottle of red craft paint and "painting" on the glass french doors of the house we had.
-breaking my nose
-riding a bike and riding on roller skates
-my sister's 8th grade graduation
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#29]
We used to live on this little farm. I had to be 3-4. I remember bits and pieces...

yellow flowers
worms and bugs under rocks
sitting by a camp fire and daddy long legs crawling on me. I would let some live and squash others.
barbed wire and getting cut on it.
burning trash in a steel bin
falling off a horse (I can get off myself, mom! - and I did)
pigs... and hating those vile creatures
peacocks at a neighbors house
said neighbor only having a few fingers left on one hand.
there appeared to be a blue block under the house - and I wanted that damn thing but never crawled under there.

One thing I dont remember is wandering away from the house and walking a couple miles to my baby sitter.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's nothing like a shorn scrotum!

- Clint

It's invigorating!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I have a horrible memory when it comes to my life. I can't even remember what I did last week. Everything seems so . . . vague and unreal.

I feel the same way... Everything of about 7 years ago and more seems like a distant dream that I am not sure even happened. I still have a few early memories, but none of them make sense when I think about them... The defy things that could really happen.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Ooh, I just remembered something earlier from when I was 3. I burned my foot by walking backwards into a fire while wearing sandals, getting a coal stuck under the strap. I remember having the huge blisters on my foot punctured at the doctor's office w/o the benefit of any sort of anesthetic.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#33]
I remember living in off-base housing near the Nancy (France) Ordinance Depot in 1958.  My earliest memories are from shortly before my 3rd birthday.  I have many more from the first 6 months of 1959 since it involved our move from France to Texas.

My fondest early memory is sitting on a rolled-up rug in April, 1959 next to my mom.  She was pealing an orange and feeding it to me.  I was 3 1/2 and she was 36.  I remember how pretty she was.  She died when I was a teenager...well before her time.  She has been gone nearly a third of a century.  I still miss her.  She was one hell of a mom, wife, and woman.

Thank God for the sweet memories.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top