BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 9:38:32 AM EDT
www.coldsteel.com/blowguns.html

What a bunch of garbage.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#1]
its for the children, don't you care about the children?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Blowguns have been illegal in CA for at least 3 decades.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

Don't ever accuse me of not caring about the children!

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Blowguns have been illegal in CA for at least 3 decades.

But why can't they sell them from CA to legal states instead of having to route them through Texas???

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no idea why they are illegal in CA along with Nunchucks. (heck..unless you really know how to use them, nunchucks are more dangerous to the user than anyone else)

Smart on their part..sell things not legal for CA sell to the rest of country from another location. Good move to get a market.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#6]
It's laws like this that keep the crime rate very low in Los Angeles.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Moving to another state where they can sell stuff like that leagally is just a bad idea.

Cereal.

Who gives a shit?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Are blowguns being smuggled into Mexico?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#9]
These folks are just down the street from me. I really like going to their parking lot sales as you can get um, their stuff really cheap.
They won't move, nor should they. Just because the state of Kalifornia hates freedom is no reason to move.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Sucks for those trying to buy (and sell) blowguns in CA.

I have to get one of those...

Silent squirrel eradication and running the feral cats out of my backyard with the stun darts will be fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top