Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/15/2007 5:12:41 AM EDT
I think LBJ had it done.
He was the prime benefactor of his death and the Mo-Jo to bury the commission report.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
suicide!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
It wasnt me. Just because I have guns it doesnt make me a killer.
I am getting sick and tired of you people always asking me.

IT WASNT ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!

I was with my mother all day as I say over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I still have the shovel!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:15:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The Butler.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#5]
AGNTSA

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#6]
A big bear got him.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A big bear got him.

www.newzeal.com/theme/bases/SP/SPRace2001l.jpg

OH SHIT! Fucking Furries!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:29:22 AM EDT
[#8]
CIA
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I think he caught a .223 round in the back of the melon from an AD from "linebacker" - the SS car following him - explaining why it was covered up - JFK was already fatally wounded, so why crucify the agent that wasn't that familiar with the AR-15?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:30:06 AM EDT
[#10]
LBJ
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:31:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
CIA

+
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
CIA

The CIA killed a sitting President and then pretty much covered it up perfectly.

Are you talking about the American CIA, or is there some other CIA that actually does things well that I don't know about?

Oswald did it. I don't know what's so weird about an ACLU card carrying Communist wanting to kill a President who really didn't like Communism.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Castro.  why not? Kennedy had a hit contract out on him, and he was beat to punch with Krushchev's help.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:36:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I still have the shovel!

First thing I thought of too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Although it is confirmed that it was Marylin Monroe on the grassy knoll.. She was wearing a summer hat and a scarf.. The scarf blowing in the wind and the outline of the hat was photographed by a passerby as she ran with her rifle.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Oswald, I think
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:39:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CIA

The CIA killed a sitting President and then pretty much covered it up perfectly.

Are you talking about the American CIA, or is there some other CIA that actually does things well that I don't know about?

Oswald did it. I don't know what's so weird about an ACLU card carrying Communist wanting to kill a President who really didn't like Communism.

my problem is the speed of the shots w/ hits.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:40:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Didn't you watch the right Xfiles it was cancer man!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Cubans ex-pats pissed about how he hung them out to dry at the Bay of Pigs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:55:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think he caught a .223 round in the back of the melon from an AD from "linebacker" - the SS car following him - explaining why it was covered up - JFK was already fatally wounded, so why crucify the agent that wasn't that familiar with the AR-15?

I've heard that theory and it makes far more sense than any other conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#21]
people from the future killed jfk.

jfk started wwIII with nukes and got 9/10ths of the human race killed off and the world eco-system seriously damaged. took sentient beings 10,000 years to recover.. so oncet they recovered and advanced and discovered time travel they came back and fixed jfk.

they went a bit overboard though showing off, stealing his brain and changing his coffin in midflight betwixt dallas and dc.....
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:08:41 AM EDT
[#22]
No, it wasn't the CIA.

According to Audey Murphy, Sen. John Tower and the Sheriff of Tarrant county there was a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

First, the CIA/spooks had Oswald placed to take the fall for a "fake" assination attempt which was to be blamed on Oswald and Casto.

Frank Sturgis, Howard Hunt and another fella (whose name I cannot recall; the 3 tramps pictured that day in Dallas) as well Landsburg, (head of covert ops at the time IIRC) all were there that fateful day in Dallas and were just as surprised as anyone that the president was killed.

All hell broke loose - for there all the spooks set; knowing about the "fake-assination" and scared shitless that they would be impicated in JFKs death.

Did LBJ know of these plans, consensis is YES he did, did he order the killing of JFK, sorry I am not prepared to say that.

However there were others involved here in this plot and on the ground that day at Dealy Plaza.

One must read alot of books to get to where one can see my point of view above, and the Audey Murphy story came indirectly through Sen. John Tower who met with Audey and the sheriff in New Mexico along with a former LA dective who documents this meeting in a book called "There's a Fish in the Courthouse" by Gary L. Wean

link to Wean's book

YMMV, but as one who has read nearly every JFK assination book printed I am not yet certain who was actually responsible for the death of a man that was going to change the direction of a planet and our world.

mike
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:20:38 AM EDT
[#23]
A simpler question to ask is "who didn't kill JFK?"
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#24]
I believe Oswald did it, but I believe he had help.  I think it has been pretty well established  that Oswald was on the CIA payroll.  I think it is also likely that there were more than just one shooter involved.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:26:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Colonel Mustard, in the library, with a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#27]
+1, on cancer man, in the sewer right below the grassy knoll, there was one more shooter but it was not oswald. A sniper would have choosen the window with the motor cade approaching the depository where they would have more time on their shot, not where their target was driving away from them.

The people responsible: the Jealous brother Ted Kennedy with the aid of the Russians!

An enfield is the only mil surp that would have an action to perform oswalds shot, carcano actions are pretty stiff (my opinion).

side note: Joan Benett Ramseys older brother is the one responsible for her murder, sibling rivalry is a b*tch!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#28]
An angry young communist named Lee Oswald.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#29]
You forgot:

Castro
The Mob (Mafia,etc.)
The CIA
Jacky ( face facts, the man cheated on her A LOT)

The man had made MANY enemies.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It's not that hard.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#31]
According to the Democrat/Liberal I work with .......................it was LBJ...............But JFK lived for quite some time after he was shot.

There is a file "somewhere" that explains all this, It won't be opened until 100 years after the event!!!.......according to him!!

He also told me the phrase "Government of the People, by the People , for the People" means the government is supposed to help us!!! as in handouts.........I told him that was "Entitlement Mentality" and He had a blank look on his face like I just spoke Martian to him!!!

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#32]
The Dealey Lama
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Sicilian hit men flown in by the Chicago mob.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#34]
I did.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The Dealey Lama

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
+1, on cancer man, in the sewer right below the grassy knoll, there was one more shooter but it was not oswald. A sniper would have choosen the window with the motor cade approaching the depository where they would have more time on their shot, not where their target was driving away from them.

The people responsible: the Jealous brother Ted Kennedy with the aid of the Russians!

An enfield is the only mil surp that would have an action to perform oswalds shot, carcano actions are pretty stiff (my opinion).

side note: Joan Benett Ramseys older brother is the one responsible for her murder, sibling rivalry is a b*tch!

You know what they say about opinions.

I could make those shots all day with mine, and I don't even have a scope on it. It was under 100 yards, not that tough for a trained Marine.

A shot from behind gave him the clearest view of JFK.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Oswald.

Has anyone ever been to the Grassy Knoll? I have and I can tell you for an absolute fact that no one could have stood behind that fence with a crowd of people around and shot Kennedy without being seen by everyone there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Other. Someone from the hat industry.
ETA:
STOP using the movie JFK as reference. It was total bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Your lame posts killed JFK.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CIA

What problem... it has been shown over and over making those shots at that range in that time frame is EASY even with iron sights.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard that theory and it makes far more sense than any other conspiracy theory.

I read that book. The Author has me convinced. I thought it was utter bullshit when I picked it up. They way he describes it makes perfect sense, and is much more believable than anything else I have heard.

Aviator
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#43]
"Kill Zone:  A Sniper Looks At Dealey Plaza"  by Craig Roberts.  Best book I've read on the subject.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a hard time believing that a person with mediocre shooting skills like Oswald could work the bolt so efficiently and accurately to make a head-shot and two hits to the upper body with a crappy old Carcano fitted with a crappy scope.

I always speculated there was a second shooter in the open sewer grate at street level that made the head shot.

I'm no terminal ballistics expert, but the wound to Kennedy's head appeared to come from the front, or the side, not behind as seen on the Zapruder footage

HERE'S frame by frame footage of that most important film. Pics 313 - 320 are pretty gruesome, so *GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING**
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I have a hard time believing that a person with mediocre shooting skills like Oswald...

You need to stop paying attention to the conspiracy-driven myth that LHO was a 'mediocre' shot; he qualified as 'Sharpshooter'.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I have a hard time believing that a person with mediocre shooting skills like Oswald could work the bolt so efficiently and accurately to make a head-shot and two hits to the upper body with a crappy old Carcano fitted with a crappy scope.

I always speculated there was a second shooter in the open sewer grate at street level that made the head shot.

I'm no terminal ballistics expert, but the wound to Kennedy's head appeared to come from the front, or the side, not behind as seen on the Zapruder footage

HERE'S frame by frame footage of that most important film. Pics 313 - 320 are pretty gruesome, so *GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING**

Why hard time believing that?

The shots have been repeated MANY times with everything from experts to rank amateurs and every time the results were the same… the shots were EASY shots.

You are talking about hitting a cantaloupe sized target moving at walking speed at distances between 45 yards and 90 yards with a scoped rifle and only hitting it 2 out of 3 times… NOT HARD.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Didn't someone completely re-enact the shooting in a controlled environment and it turned out to be true.

They sent the ballistic gelatin into autopsy and the Doc stated that there were two shots, that broke his wrist and hit him in the torso.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Didn't someone completely re-enact the shooting in a controlled environment and it turned out to be true.

They sent the ballistic gelatin into autopsy and the Doc stated that there were two shots, that broke his wrist and hit him in the torso.

Been done that way and several times with computer models... every time the conclusion was one shooter and it was Oswald.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Read Gerald Posner's Case Closed. EVERY main conspiracy point is refuted in this book. Oswald, acting alone, killed Kennedy.

If you read the book and still think anyone but Oswald shot JFK, then your critical thinking skills are woefully lacking.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Read Gerald Posner's Case Closed. EVERY main conspiracy point is refuted in this book. Oswald, acting alone, killed Kennedy.

If you read the book and still think anyone but Oswald shot JFK, then your critical thinking skills are woefully lacking.

Have you read Mortal Error?

Aviator
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top