Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 12:50:53 PM EDT
Being terribly concerned about executions of anyone for any reason, yet having no compunction about abortion (which, if let go, would be a life).

Being more concerned about the rights of the criminals than you are about the rights of the victims.

Being terribly concerned about abortion and killing doctors who perform them, blowing up the clinics in which they are performed (congratulations you are now a murderer and have slowed the progress of abortions by a small margin -><- while extending the grip of those same people on the law of the land).

Being so concerned for the poor that you advocate the redistribution of wealth that you have not earned and thinking that none of your policies would apply to YOUR inherited fortune.

Add some of your own.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Having someone who raped and then beat a woman to death with a hammer put to sleep in a painless and humane manner as not to violate his rights.

People who play the race card are often the biggest racists.

Shooting your husband in the back gets you a slap on the wrist, shooting your wife gets you life sentence or even death penalty.

White people being afraid to speak their minds about crime, welfare or any other subject for fear of being labeled a racist,yet minorities say openly racist things, have certain race only clubs, scholarships and tattoos and are just being proud of their race and standing up to the man.
The list goes on and on

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
What is good for society, liberals are generally opposed to.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty much everything a liberal says, once you see how they really live!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]

SCHIZOPHRENIA

People with schizophrenia often have unusual thought processes. One dramatic form is disorganized thinking, in which the person has difficulty organizing his or her thoughts or connecting them logically. Speech may be garbled or hard to understand. Another form is "thought blocking," in which the person stops abruptly in the middle of a thought. When asked why, the person may say that it felt as if the thought had been taken out of his or her head. Finally, the individual might make up unintelligible words, or "neologisms."

Pronunciation: "skit-s&-'frE-nE-&
1 : a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as delusions), perception (as hallucinations), and behavior -- called also dementia praecox -- compare PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA
2 : contradictory or antagonistic qualities or attitudes
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Al Gore's world tour whining about global warming, preaching about reducing everyones 'carbon footprint' while riding in a private jet/living in homes that have monthly energy bills equal to average households yearly bill.

Hollywood freaks visiting and supporting foriegn Dictators, then coming home attending peace rallies.

I could go on, but I'm getting pissed already!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SCHIZOPHRENIA

In years past these people were called prophets.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Al Gore's world tour whining about global warming, preaching about reducing everyones 'carbon footprint' while riding in a private jet/living in homes that have monthly energy bills equal to average households yearly bill.

Along with all of the do-gooder rock'n'rollers, actors & actresses, etc, each with their own private jet & limo, and H2 in the garage at home, who want to slam me for driving my Chevy pickup rather than a prius (try to fit almost 1000 pounds of electrical toold & supplies into a hatchback. It's been done, but it doesn't get too far)

ETA pic - not me :

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont have any examples but I agree with your logic. so much of our society is contradictory.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SCHIZOPHRENIA

In years past these people were called prophets.

They still are...unfortunately
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Male teachers who screw their female students are sexual predators.

Female teachers who have sex with female students are just exposing the girls to alternate lifestyles.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#11]
We use the term minority to describe different races when there is no majority. Every race is a minority when you compare it to everyone else.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Our bodies are illegal.

Shane
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#13]
You can screw anyone you like, you can even screw on video, but screwing for money is illegal.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Getting jailed,fined,expelled,fired or sued for "free speech"
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You can screw anyone you like, you can even screw on video, but screwing for money is illegal.

Yet screwing for money when it's videotaped is legal.

(Not that I condone it, I just think it funny that you can go to jail for screwing a guy and accepting money, however if you are given money and you are filmed, its okay)
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Swiss Cheese.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet screwing for money when it's videotaped is legal.

(Not that I condone it, I just think it funny that you can go to jail for screwing a guy and accepting money, however if you are given money and you are filmed, its okay)

Organize the thought a different way:

Sex for money is immoral, unless you are actually being paid to be an ACTOR who gets screwed as part of your job (as in sex, not on your contracts ).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top