Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 11:55:52 AM EDT

Man Arrested for Castrating Ex's Cat
By Associated Press
Mon Aug 13, 12:38 AM

EUGENE, Ore. - A man who was frustrated with his ex-girlfriend took his anger out on her cat by castrating it with a box cutter, Eugene police said. erry Caswell, 31, was arrested and charged with multiple counts stemming from the incident.

Caswell was angry at his ex-girlfriend for not coming to his house Friday night. So Caswell drugged her cat "Romeo" with human medication and then castrated it with a box cutter.

The cat was transported to the Springfield Emergency Veterinary Hospital and is expected to recover.

Police found that Caswell was a convicted felon and that he had multiple firearms and body armor in his home, which is prohibited for felons under Oregon state law.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think someone has anger issues...

- AG
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#2]
In before someone comes along to defend the violent multiple felon for owning firearms and body armor.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Theres a hero for ya.
Beating on a cat.
Bet he gets some loving in the joint.

Oh. Felons should own guns and armor.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, that'll show her!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like to have a nice wall-to-wall counselling session with this dirtbag.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
In before someone comes along to defend the violent multiple felon for owning firearms and body armor.

yea...well 2nd amendment......

ummm......no predisposition to violent crime.....

yea, I got nothin'
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Heck, as a felon he shouldn't have firearms.  Period.  That's part of the penalty one receives for committing a felony and being convicted of one.  Now, as to the castration of the cat, he has anger problems and needs some time in the cooler.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if I should give SgtAr15 a call ....

Ooops!  Wrong State.  Sorry about that Sarge.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#9]
In before the cat haters offer to pay the guys bail and give him a medal.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Well it is Oregon...
He probably got a felony conviction for trying to pump his own gasj/k

556mm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top