Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 4:43:58 AM EDT
This bike was unveiled last Saturday at the airport in New Braunfels, Tx for Silver State Helicopter Academy. Paul Sr, Jr, and Mikey were there but there were too many damn people to even attempt an autograph or picture.

My brother (a student at Silver State) on the bike

The OCC Chopper

It was a pretty cool event, the school gave helicopter rides and my brother (still a student) was giving simulator rides to the kiddies. Lots of BBQ and quite a few helicopters and bikes.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard about it on the radio, looks like it was a cool time.

96Ag
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I was almost suprised at the turn out. Lots of people there! That's scary... ARF commers were in that crowd and didn't even know it! I did see your brother though.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was almost suprised at the turn out. Lots of people there! That's scary... ARF commers were in that crowd and didn't even know it! I did see your brother though.

That is pretty scary, my brother is an ARFcommer as well but his post count reads 0. I don't even remember what his handle is. He's a goofy lookin bastard isn't he?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#4]
cool bike, does it even have suspension ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top