Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 4:43:10 AM EDT
....present the Washington Redskins Special Team:

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/AR%5FRifle%2F9%2Ejpg[/img]

Is anyone going to watch the Toilet Bowl tonight?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Only the first few minutes because that is all I can stand hearing Dennis Miller.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#2]
No. The only good thing is a team will be 1-4 after tonite.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Dennis bites.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:43:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Da' battle of the beatens......
[;D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:46:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I cant wait, firstoff my Skins will finally get their first win of the season.

Another thing is they are cutting Miller a little more loose tonight because the game is going to have such low ratings, what I am looking forward to is some celebrity guests one of which is going to be Richard Simmons, as soon as she sees some of the lineman out there Im sure she will start crying.

I have to say Dennis is going to give me some good laughs at the expense of Richard Simmons.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:48:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No. The only good thing is a team will be 1-4 after tonite.
View Quote

Or 2 teams will be 0-4-1.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Yes, I do believe. Jery Jones and Dan Snyder slept together.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I do believe. Jery Jones and Dan Snyder slept together.
View Quote

Naw not quite, Snyder isnt near as hands on as Jerruh, look at this season, he has stepped away and let Marty run the show. Norv Turner was such a lousy football coach I had no problem with anything Snyder did, don't get me wrong I like Turner but he was a disaster as a head coach.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm reliving the old days???

[url]http://redskins.theinsiders.com/2/20550.html[/url]

Excerpt below.

They invaded Dallas, overwhelming the city and, a day later, the Cowboys. A platoon of 25 or so Washington Redskins decked in battle fatigues and black combat boots led the charge. They armed themselves with attitude.
Stares greeted them in the Dallas airport. Local media swarmed the Redskins' hotel, eager for pictures. Never before had a team traveled to a city for such a big game -- with a division title and home field advantage at stake -- carrying such bravado.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#10]
101 Proof- Good to see another die-hard redskins fan exists on this board.  I was born in Washington D.C. and the skins have been in my blood ever since.  Its been a rough few years but the skins will shine soon.  The only good news is the rest of the division sucks so there is stiull a chance to make the playoffs.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top